From 01/25/2013 to 02/23/2013
- 11:49 AM Bug #5814: Test CILogon-to-LDAP account mapping utility
- Moving to 2.0.6 release in support of Morpho 2.0
- 11:44 AM Bug #5865: Ensure DataONE pathquery for owner uses mapped accounts
- Yes, multiple owners can be specified in the pathquery and the mapped identities are included when determining if the...
- 05:12 PM Bug #5874: Lucene classpath conflict
- removing the old lucene-core jar still allows us to generate ORE maps
- 04:56 PM Bug #5874: Lucene classpath conflict
- According to svn history, I added the lucene-core-2.2.0.jar when adding the foresite dependencies for libclient and O...
- 04:05 PM Task #5822: Enforce access control for SOLR-based search implementation
- Identity token to be added to MetacatIndex query operation and used to filter at the solr interface.
What about non-...
- 03:55 PM Bug #5875 (Rejected): d1_cn_index_processor package
- Have maven jar up the classes from d1_cn_index_processor for use in metacat
- 03:52 PM Bug #5874 (Resolved): Lucene classpath conflict
- Mutually incompatible lucene-core libraries in lib/
- 07:05 AM Bug #5865 (Resolved): Ensure DataONE pathquery for owner uses mapped accounts
- Morpho uses the notion of an "owner query" when you are logged in and use "Open...". We need to make sure that object...
- 05:41 PM Task #5820: Incorporate DataONE indexing
- The biggest obstacle to integrating D1 code directly is decoupling from Spring. Thankfully a lot of it is just name-v...
- 04:05 PM Bug #5840: Implement MN.generateIdentifier with UUID scheme
- This is in trunk now. See related bug re:DOI and reserving identifiers so that they are not handed out again.
- 03:38 PM Bug #5753: Implement mn.generateIdentifier()
- This needs more attention.
- 03:37 PM Bug #5840 (Resolved): Implement MN.generateIdentifier with UUID scheme
- This method needs work -- it generates an identifier with fragment.timestamp and uses "autogen" if the fragment is no...
- 10:17 AM Bug #5837 (Rejected): Strings
- Source is infested with hard-coded strings, many duplicated. Should be resources.
- 10:16 AM Bug #5836 (New): Logs
- Logs are kind of a mess, mixing multiple logging object types along with System.* output. Metacat has its own log dir...
- 09:44 AM Bug #5835 (New): Leaks
- There are significant memory leaks that will eventually hang or kill the application server if metacat is restarted w...
- 05:14 PM Bug #5833 (Closed): Temporary files aren't
- Detritus accumulates in the 'temporary' directory. Output files generated by read requests may persist for the lifeti...
- 04:49 PM Bug #5832 (Closed): Old libraries
- Most or all of the libraries used by Metacat are substantially out of date; many are deprecated or unsupported.
- 03:05 PM Bug #5830 (New): Deployment directory incorrect
- Metacat stores its deployment directory in metacat.properties, where the value can lose sync with the actual deployme...
- 02:58 PM Bug #5828 (New): docids not validated
- Externally provided document identifiers are not always checked for syntax (e.g. multipart-form submission) and produ...
Also available in: Atom