From 05/25/2014 to 06/23/2014
- 05:36 PM Feature #6558: Update the Metacat skins with the new CSS used in the EML project
- I checked the the SANPARKS and SAEON skins -- they are a little rough with the main content now overlapping the left-...
- 04:06 PM Revision 8809 (metacat): remove old EML jar -- datamanager.jar has the EMLParser now and is pulled in with maven.
- 04:55 PM Bug #6053 (Closed): Include rendered Metadata in Bagit content
- Moved Lauren's changes from the EML default.css to the Metacat default skin.Had to change one CSS directive for tbody...
- 04:54 PM Revision 8808 (metacat): use css changes from EML project to render a PDF that fits on a printed page during export. Note that this also changes the default skin slightly (for the better, we think). https://projects.ecoinformatics.org/ecoinfo/issues/6053
- 02:59 PM Feature #6565 (Rejected): Optionally exclude data files from Google sitemap generation
- Site map generation is limited to EML files already. I may have misinterpreted the request.
As long as "application....
- 11:46 AM Feature #6565 (Rejected): Optionally exclude data files from Google sitemap generation
- 12:16 PM Revision 8807 (metacat): remove configxml.jar as the ConfigXML class is now included in the utilities library.
- 08:48 AM Revision 8806 (metacat): handle login/logout when testing using metacat client (recent refactoring to use more standard http client code)
- 05:06 PM Revision 8805 (metacat): handle multiple subprocessors (RDF and ORE) before the object gets indexed by making sure to merge the solr doc map before submitting to the index.
- 01:58 PM Revision 8804 (metacat): use maven for datamanager dependency now that EML project has been [partially] maven-ized.
- 03:47 PM Revision 8803 (metacat): switch to use utilities from Maven repo instead of pulling from SVN and building locally. Added trunk/SNAPSHOT build to dev-testing Hudson (DataONE) for users who do not actively develop the utilities library. Motivated by the HTML->PDF utility, seemed like as good a time as any to convert Metacat's dependency on the project.
- 02:53 PM Revision 8802 (metacat): remove dependency on HttpMessage that was in the utilities project but is now removed in favor of newer (standard) http client library code.
- 05:19 PM Revision 8801 (metacat): add more sections about extending the annotation model, serializations, and permissions.
- 02:59 PM Bug #6053 (In Progress): Include rendered Metadata in Bagit content
- This is all wired up in Metacat now and uses the L+F of the default skin (not the new Metacat UI look). Lauren is goi...
- 12:06 PM Feature #6558 (Rejected): Update the Metacat skins with the new CSS used in the EML project
- Also check that changes to the XSL files aren't causing style problems in each skin - default, SANPARKS, SAEON, etc.
- 11:49 AM Revision 8800 (metacat): Include PDF version of the metadata in the package download. https://projects.ecoinformatics.org/ecoinfo/issues/6053
- 11:48 AM Revision 8799 (metacat): use default "metacat" context name for metacat-index testing.
Also available in: Atom