Include rendered Metadata in Bagit content
- Parent task deleted (
- Project changed from MetacatUI to Metacat
- Target version changed from 185 to Unspecified
- Tracker changed from Task to Bug
-What format should the Metadata be in: PDF or HTML?
-What L+F/branding would be included or not?
-Would either of these be optional parameters?
- Target version deleted (
- Target version set to 2.2.0
- Target version changed from 2.2.0 to 2.2.1
- Target version changed from 2.2.1 to 2.3.0
- Target version changed from 2.3.0 to 2.4.0
- Target version changed from 2.4.0 to 2.5.0
- Assignee changed from ben leinfelder to Lauren Walker
- Status changed from New to In Progress
This is all wired up in Metacat now and uses the L+F of the default skin (not the new Metacat UI look). Lauren is going to tweak the CSS to make it fit on a letter-size page and modernize the simple format a bit.
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
Moved Lauren's changes from the EML default.css to the Metacat default skin.Had to change one CSS directive for tbody but otherwise just copied the changes.
Also available in: Atom