From 01/12/2015 to 02/10/2015
- 11:47 AM Bug #6665 (Resolved): Metacat "hazelcast synchronization" does not emit a log message indicating the process has completed
- Please see the dataONE ticket: https://redmine.dataone.org/issues/6779
- 12:52 AM Bug #6662 (Closed): Metacat fails large-file upload
- Turns out that setting the value to -1 allows unlimited sized uploads (only limited by memory/disk). I refactored Me...
- 04:57 PM Bug #6663 (Resolved): Metacat does not record http request "User-Agent" into the event log
- The source and test code was committed to both trunk and 2.4 branch.
- 02:22 PM Bug #6663: Metacat does not record http request "User-Agent" into the event log
- It turned out the constructor of EventLogData class didn't have the field for user-agent.
I found the user-agent ...
- 10:00 AM Bug #6663 (Resolved): Metacat does not record http request "User-Agent" into the event log
- All entries in the 'access_log' table on KNB have user_agent equal to NULL, i.e. the query
"select count(*) from acc...
- 11:35 AM Bug #6662: Metacat fails large-file upload
- Although the value is no longer hardcoded in the source, it still is limited to 2GB because MultipartRequestResolver ...
- 01:30 AM Bug #6662 (In Progress): Metacat fails large-file upload
- Removed the hardcoding by adding a config parameter in commit r9094. Needs testing.
Should also discuss the alter...
- 10:53 PM Bug #6662 (Closed): Metacat fails large-file upload
- Metacat seems to have a hard limit set on file upload size, at least for the DataONE MN.create() API. I attempted ...
- 02:28 PM Bug #6649 (New): Metacat MN.create method doesn't check if the identifier exists in CNs (dataone network)
- See https://redmine.dataone.org/issues/6488
Metacat MN.create and CN.create share the code to check if the identif...
Also available in: Atom