From 03/10/2015 to 04/08/2015
- 04:18 PM Revision 9163 (metacat): Remove the "#none" href attribute from links in the MetacatUI metadata entry form.
- 04:17 PM Bug #6715 (Resolved): Section headers in the metadata online registry link to #none
- I took out the #none href attribute from the HTML so that the browser will not try to navigate anywhere.
- 12:17 PM Bug #6715 (Resolved): Section headers in the metadata online registry link to #none
- They are supposed to collapse the section but the default event behavior of navigating to #none is never stopped so t...
- 11:28 AM Bug #6546 (Resolved): old metacat URIs should redirect to #view service
- this issue was resolved on Metacat trunk (r8764) and should be deployed on KNB with Metacat 2.5.0.
- 06:37 PM Bug #6546 (In Progress): old metacat URIs should redirect to #view service
- Reopening this issue because it appears some of the urls are still not redirecting properly. There are many archived...
- 09:33 AM Revision 9162 (metacat): add notes about when metacat-index.war and metacatui.war files should be deployed.
- 06:03 AM Revision 9160 (metacat): remove d1_annotator and tests from project -- should be used elsewhere.
- 04:07 PM Revision 9159 (metacat): include d1_annotator dependency
- 04:06 PM Revision 9158 (metacat): Add a code to test the getLogRecord method handling SID.
- 01:24 PM Revision 9157 (metacat): Change the schema test according the change on the schema itself.
- 01:14 PM Revision 9156 (metacat): ReplicationServices.getUrlStream(url) callers were not closing the inputstream properly, as was revealed when switching to libclient v2 (a pooling connection manager in HttpClient) and encountering reasource leaks.
- 11:20 AM Revision 9155 (metacat): merge CN annotation context files to metacat (MN) to support semantic index fields.
- 09:45 AM Revision 9154 (metacat): merge CN solr schema to metacat (MN) to support prov and semantic index fields.
- 02:26 PM Revision 9153 (metacat): remove classes annotator classes that have moved to a different project under dataone's github.
- 12:09 PM Revision 9152 (metacat): bullet-proofed exception handling in ReplicationService.getURLStream, to make sure client communication exceptions are handled and logged.
Also available in: Atom