From 10/14/2016 to 11/12/2016
- 03:14 PM Bug #7156 (Resolved): Solr index still keep the obsoletedBy field even though it was removed from the system metadata and reindexed
- Chris reported the issue:
we’re trying to reindex a pid in Metacat, and can’t seem to get it to drop the `obsoletedB...
- 02:35 PM Bug #7150 (New): Do not populate the "documents" Solr index field with a metadata object's own identifier
- If a resource map has a cito:documents relationship that states that a metadata doc cito:documents itself, that shoul...
- 08:49 AM Bug #7149: Private metadata is indexed as isPublic=true
- Can you try reindexing that document? It is not a public metadata doc, but Solr still has isPublic=true, so the UI th...
- 12:22 PM Bug #7149 (Resolved): Private metadata is indexed as isPublic=true
- Jesse just pointed out this strange behavior to me. With Chrome, I get a "Failed -- Needs authorization" error in my ...
- 04:11 PM Story #7142 (Closed): Upgrade Solr to 3.6 to fix searching issue
- We upgrade Solr to 3.6.2 which is the balance between having the bug fix and newest compatible version ( involving mi...
- 04:08 PM Story #7148 (New): Upgrade Solr Server
- Currently, the solr server version on Metacat is 3.6.2. But the newest version is 6.*. We need to upgrade it in the n...
- 03:45 PM Bug #7144 (Resolved): MN certificate can't modify the system metadata of an object which's authoritative member node is this mn
- It was fixed on Metacat 2.6.0. Since the Metacat version is 2.5.1, we can see the issue.
I added a test method to m...
- 12:04 PM Bug #7144 (Resolved): MN certificate can't modify the system metadata of an object which's authoritative member node is this mn
- Details see this ticket https://redmine.dataone.org/issues/7915
Also available in: Atom