Project

General

Profile

Activity

From 11/11/2016 to 12/10/2016

12/09/2016

03:39 PM Revision 10112 (metacat): During index merging process, if a field is a system metadata field and current document doesn't have the field, we don't need to merge it from the existing solr document.
Jing Tao

12/08/2016

02:20 PM Revision 10110 (metacat): Change the id since the original one doesn't exist in the group anymore.
Jing Tao
02:18 PM Revision 10108 (metacat): Add junit test methods for testing circular obsoletes/obsoletedBy chain in the mn.updateSystemmetadata method.
Jing Tao
02:15 PM Revision 10106 (metacat): Add methods to check if there are circular obsoletes/obsoletedBy chains in the mn.updateSystemmetadata method.
Jing Tao
04:06 PM Revision 10104 (metacat): Don't share the same executor in the two classes.
Jing Tao

12/07/2016

01:34 PM Revision 10102 (metacat): Call the cn.synchronize method asynchronously in the mn.updateSystemmetadata method.
Jing Tao
04:38 PM Revision 10100 (metacat): Add the version information on a log statement.
Jing Tao
04:36 PM Revision 10098 (metacat): Add the version information in a log statement.
Jing Tao
04:34 PM Revision 10096 (metacat): Add servlet mappings for d1 base url.
Jing Tao

12/06/2016

03:58 PM Revision 10094 (metacat): re-include mdq context file after merge
ben leinfelder
03:58 PM Revision 10093 (metacat): include mdq composite score
ben leinfelder
12:48 PM Revision 10092 (metacat): remove root node in xpath (for some reason this wasn't working on mn-demo-8 but was locally).
ben leinfelder
06:05 PM Revision 10091 (metacat): Change the test since we added a new schema field.
Jing Tao
05:54 PM Revision 10089 (metacat): Add new hash code of the solr schema after we added a new field prov_generated.
Jing Tao
05:42 PM Revision 10087 (metacat): Add the class to upgrade the solr schema.
Jing Tao
05:35 PM Revision 10085 (metacat): Add a script to upgrade the db to 2.8.1
Jing Tao
05:34 PM Revision 10084 (metacat): Change the version to 2.8.1
Jing Tao
05:27 PM Revision 10081 (metacat): Increase the version to 2.8.1
Jing Tao
05:26 PM Revision 10080 (metacat): Increase the version to 2.8.1
Jing Tao
05:26 PM Revision 10079 (metacat): Increase the version to 2.8.1
Jing Tao
05:17 PM Revision 10074 (metacat): Increase it to 2.8.1
Jing Tao
05:09 PM Revision 10073 (metacat): Add the a new field prov_generated which will be used in the provenance subprocessor.
Jing Tao

12/05/2016

11:51 AM Revision 10071 (metacat): Merge the code for rdfxml subprocessor from d1_cn_index_processor to metacat.
Jing Tao
11:44 AM Revision 10070 (metacat): include v1 in the run mdq formatId
ben leinfelder

12/03/2016

04:17 PM Revision 10068 (metacat): Add the prefix "prov_" the solr fields.
Jing Tao

12/02/2016

09:07 AM Revision 10066 (metacat): adjust color-based score calculations to match UI and add up to total result count
ben leinfelder
08:21 AM Revision 10065 (metacat): add indexing for scores based on successful checks by check.type
ben leinfelder
08:04 AM Revision 10064 (metacat): use dateConverter for run timestamp indexing
ben leinfelder
06:19 PM Revision 10063 (metacat): include initial MDQ run processing in metacat-index
ben leinfelder

12/01/2016

11:20 AM Revision 10062 (metacat): Use a new class to overwrite the class RdfXmlSubprocessor in d1-processor since that one has a method to use solr http server directly.
Jing Tao
10:24 AM Revision 10060 (metacat): merge changes from d1 indexing lib
ben leinfelder
01:35 AM Revision 10059 (metacat): Continue work on ISO XSLTs
- We now have a template for CI_Citation
- I moved some templates into separate XSLTs
- Cleaned up overally structure...
Bryce Mecum

11/30/2016

12:52 AM Revision 10058 (metacat): Include the files that were totally supposed to go in the last commit
Bryce Mecum
12:51 AM Revision 10057 (metacat): Continue work in ISO XSLT
- Tweak how extents are displayed
- Start adding support for GML Polygons
- Restructure EX module templates and clean...
Bryce Mecum
10:12 PM Revision 10056 (metacat): Continue work on ISO XSLT
- Cleans up the root element to better match what we want in the end (looks like the EML XSLT)
- Switches a lot of ca...
Bryce Mecum

11/28/2016

11:40 AM Revision 10054 (metacat): Add a smart test when we set the file name for the header of "content-deposition":
When the id doesn't end with the file extention, we set the file to be id+extension. Jing Tao
10:28 AM Revision 10050 (metacat): To set the content-deposition header, the cn will look the file name in the system metadata first.
Jing Tao

11/23/2016

07:01 PM Revision 10049 (metacat): Improve output of ISO XSLT
Bryce Mecum
06:59 PM Revision 10048 (metacat): Hook ISO XSLT into view service
Bryce Mecum

11/22/2016

02:55 PM Revision 10047 (metacat): Fix issue in getDefaultReplicationPolicy.
Previously, under some circumstances, a ReplicationPolicy was created but was missing the optional replicationAllowed... Matt Jones

11/14/2016

10:34 PM Revision 10046 (metacat): Create first basic version of ISO 19115 XSL stylesheets
Bryce Mecum
 

Also available in: Atom