From 02/23/2017 to 03/24/2017
- 12:23 PM Task #7177 (New): Ensure Metacat runs on Tomcat 8
- I was working with Eva-Maria.Gerstner@senckenberg.de on an installation of Metacat 2.8.1 and we could not get Metacat...
- 03:09 PM Bug #7176 (Closed): Metacat-index RDF/XML subprocessor not populating prov_hasDerivations field
- The package https://dev.nceas.ucsb.edu/#view/urn:uuid:c7cda366-5658-4350-ba5a-8d2b84829f5d has one prov relationship ...
- 10:17 AM Revision 10194 (metacat): Fix a typo that was preventing dateTime attributes from rendering fully
- 11:55 AM Bug #7174 (Resolved): register-dataset.cgi fails when string matching on line 5830
- I tracked down the issue to an ASCII character in Alicia Cortéss name being set on the token_info hash. It is set via...
- 10:11 AM Bug #7174: register-dataset.cgi fails when string matching on line 5830
- Yes, thanks for catching that
- 10:07 AM Bug #7174: register-dataset.cgi fails when string matching on line 5830
- Where you say
> She WAS able to access the registry on arcticdata.io
Did you mean
> She WAS able to acces...
- 04:27 PM Bug #7174 (Resolved): register-dataset.cgi fails when string matching on line 5830
- PI Alicia Cortes was having an issue with accessing the registry on arcticdata.io. She WAS able to access the registr...
- 05:47 PM Revision 10191 (metacat): If EML physical/size/@unit isn't specified, assume its bytes
- Previously, if the unit attribute wasn't set on an EML physical size
element, the size showed up as just the number w...
- 10:27 AM Revision 10190 (metacat): include multiple creators for DOI test
- 04:58 PM Revision 10189 (metacat): add test to check if creator value is correctly being extracted from eml when registering with EZID. https://github.nceas.ucsb.edu/KNB/arctic-data/issues/143
- 04:22 PM Revision 10188 (metacat): extract EML creator[s] and use those names or organizations when registering DOI with EZID. https://github.nceas.ucsb.edu/KNB/arctic-data/issues/143
- 02:17 PM Revision 10187 (metacat): Add a test method to test the method check if a local id is in the xml_revision table.
- 02:16 PM Revision 10186 (metacat): In the archive method, add a new mechanism to check if the local id is in the xml_revision table if it is not in the xml_documents table.
- 02:14 PM Revision 10185 (metacat): Add a new method to determine if a docid and rev is in the xml_revision table.
Also available in: Atom