From 04/15/2014 to 05/14/2014
- 03:15 PM Feature #6528 (Resolved): Add fancybox to the Google map image in the Metadata view
- The map now can be enlarged in a lightbox with an embedded map.
- 12:15 PM Feature #6553 (Resolved): Display the y-axis ticks marks in line charts
- 11:52 AM Feature #6553 (Resolved): Display the y-axis ticks marks in line charts
- The SVG nodes are already there, I just need to specify a length and color them, so this is a quick and easy task.
- 11:46 AM Feature #6399 (Feedback): Transition the NCEAS metacat skin to the metacatui theming system
- 11:46 AM Story #6423 (New): Allow users to link their ORCID to their data
- 11:46 AM Feature #5975 (Resolved): Implement 'Statistics' view
- 11:45 AM Bug #6480 (In Progress): Google Maps API fails often
- This is still an issue for many people and makes the app nonfunctional. It is happening in any view since Require.js ...
- 11:41 AM Feature #6552 (Resolved): Truncate the ID in the package contents table in Metadata View
- Instead of wrapping it the ID string, truncate it with an ellipsis and then have a tooltip hover to display the full ID
- 11:40 AM Feature #6551 (Resolved): Do not display the labels in the metadataIndex view with camel case
- 07:07 AM Task #6550 (Resolved): Display images as thumbnails
- Display the images as thumbnails with the same dimensions and a consistent labeling.
- 04:33 PM Task #6456 (Rejected): Add more interactivity to the line chart
- This is no longer needed now that I have fixed the line charts so that they have a background color for easier reading.
- 01:52 PM Feature #6549 (Resolved): Enhance legibility of the line chart labels
- Attached screenshot shows the new design. Labels now have a background color in case they overlap with the line, they...
- 08:55 AM Feature #6549 (Resolved): Enhance legibility of the line chart labels
- Right now the labels are pretty bare and I think I can do some work to get them a little more robust to make the char...
- 10:55 AM Task #6547 (Resolved): Add sample query and instructions for getting the view count of an object in the API overview page
- 02:19 PM Bug #6545 (Resolved): The loading message for the Publish action in MetadataView looks odd in the default theme
- 03:02 PM Task #6543 (Resolved): Display PDFs from data packages in the MetadataView
- This should be pretty simple using an iframe
- 03:01 PM Task #6540 (Resolved): Display an image caption from information in the metadata
- I added a caption below each image in the lightbox. I grab the Object Name from the rendered metadata returned from m...
- 12:36 PM Task #6540 (Resolved): Display an image caption from information in the metadata
- This is a temporary solution until we start to store more information about Other Entity files
- 01:16 PM Bug #6541 (Resolved): "Details" links from package contents tables do not work (no associated anchor tag)
- 12:31 PM Task #6539 (Resolved): Do not preload all images in the lightbox gallery
- The fancybox API allows an option to preload X images. I chose 1 so that the next image only is preloaded.
- 11:51 AM Task #6539 (Resolved): Do not preload all images in the lightbox gallery
- When there are multiple images, especially multiple large images, in the lightbox gallery, all image in the gallery a...
- 11:49 AM Task #6535 (Resolved): Test images with high resolution
- sample package: https://dev.nceas.ucsb.edu/#view/knb.478.1
- 10:32 AM Task #6535 (Resolved): Test images with high resolution
- 11:46 AM Task #6538 (Resolved): Test small images for design purposes
- Sample package: https://dev.nceas.ucsb.edu/#view/knb.478.1
- 10:40 AM Task #6538 (Resolved): Test small images for design purposes
- About 100px or so.
- 11:45 AM Task #6537 (Resolved): Test image with transparency for design purposes
- 10:37 AM Task #6537 (Resolved): Test image with transparency for design purposes
- 11:43 AM Task #6536 (Resolved): Test all image file types
- sample package: https://dev.nceas.ucsb.edu/#view/knb.478.1
I've tested gif, jpg, png, tiff, bmp, and svg.
- 10:34 AM Task #6536 (Resolved): Test all image file types
- 11:42 AM Task #6534 (Resolved): Test packages with multiple images
- View https://dev.nceas.ucsb.edu/#view/knb.478.1 to see a metadata view with multiple images
- 10:29 AM Task #6534 (Resolved): Test packages with multiple images
- 12:05 PM Story #6319: Filter spatial data by centroid totally encompassed in the map viewport rather than bounding box encompassed in the map viewport
- On today's call, I thought Peter mentioned something about changing the SOLR type of the geohash fields from "text" t...
- 11:56 AM Story #6319: Filter spatial data by centroid totally encompassed in the map viewport rather than bounding box encompassed in the map viewport
- The filtering can actually be done by the geohash rather than the indexed centroid lat,long values. The finest geohas...
- 11:58 AM Feature #5975: Implement 'Statistics' view
- Changing this ticket to reflect that the statistics view we have implemented is more general than a user profile.
- 11:52 AM Feature #6533 (New): Add capability to switch between querying the MN and CN in the search interface
- 10:26 AM Task #6524: Choose a JS lightbox library
- Additional notes on fancybox:
- I've tested it in multiple browsers, including the dreaded IE 8, and it works fine...
- 10:11 AM Task #6527 (Resolved): Add Fancybox to the MetacatUI Require.js config
- I have tested fancybox in the following browsers with no errors:
- 01:48 PM Task #6527 (In Progress): Add Fancybox to the MetacatUI Require.js config
- I've added the library to our app, now I will be testing it in Firefox, Chrome, Safari, and IE before I start impleme...
- 12:40 PM Task #6527 (Resolved): Add Fancybox to the MetacatUI Require.js config
- 01:05 PM Feature #6528 (Resolved): Add fancybox to the Google map image in the Metadata view
- 12:32 PM Task #6524 (Resolved): Choose a JS lightbox library
- I have decided to go with fancybox which an display images, video, HTML, and external webpages if we need to. It can ...
- 03:14 PM Bug #6526 (Resolved): Can't open https://knb.ecoinformatics.org on IE 8
- I just installed a Windows 7 (64-bit) in VB on my macbook pro. I tried IE 8 to open https://knb.ecoinformatics.org an...
- 06:18 PM Task #6524 (Resolved): Choose a JS lightbox library
- 05:31 PM Story #6523 (New): Enhance SEO of MetacatUI
- Objective: effective indexing of all of our content by search engines.
Note that this is closely related to ticket...
- 05:05 PM Task #6447 (Closed): Linear scale on Y axis does not adjust when an additional line is added to the chart with a higher count
- I think this ticket can be closed, at least until I feel a strong need to have a more dynamic chart -drawing function...
- 04:54 PM Bug #6522 (Closed): Charts on the Stats View are rendered twice
- When the Stats view is rendered, then navigated to again during the same session (i.e. without reloading the page), ...
- 04:42 PM Task #6511 (Rejected): Display a thumbnail of the data images in the search result list
- This is a duplicate ticket.
- 04:37 PM Feature #6404 (New): Add an API synopsis page that gives a quick overview of the DataONE API and other developer tools.
- 04:35 PM Feature #6521 (Closed): Draw the downloads over time graph by querying the D1 log aggregation service
- 03:07 PM Feature #6519 (Resolved): Format view counts in the search results with commas
- 05:27 PM Task #6509: Display images in the metadata view
- The following formatIds will prompt the UI to display the file in the metadata view:
- 01:04 PM Story #6513 (Resolved): Find a geohash JS library to convert geohashes to Lat,Long values
- I checked in a geohash JS library that seems to do what we need for MetacatUI -
- 03:05 PM Feature #6502 (Resolved): Add a dropdown of working group keywords to the Registry form in the NCEAS theme
- 01:24 PM Task #6515 (Resolved): Deploy the NCEAS MetacatUI theme on data.nceas.ucsb.edu
- 12:40 PM Feature #6514 (Resolved): Retrieve facets of the geohashes for all search results and map those facets
- 12:38 PM Story #6513 (Resolved): Find a geohash JS library to convert geohashes to Lat,Long values
Also available in: Atom