From 05/06/2014 to 06/04/2014
- 11:17 AM Bug #6563 (Resolved): Return to Page 1 when user zooms in on map
- An error occurs when:
- a user is browsing data on a high page number (e.g. 700)
- she zooms in on the map
- a n...
- 10:16 AM Task #6562 (New): Do not send query for geohashes and autocomplete facets when navigating to different page in results
- Since our map is no longer tied to the paging, there is no need to trigger a full new search and remap the results ev...
- 10:13 AM Task #6561 (Resolved): Allow different map options for different themes
- This may result in creating a Map model or just adding it to the AppModel, or just pulling in a JSON file.
- 10:10 AM Task #6560 (Resolved): Scale clusters based on geohash level
- The clusters are now scaled based on the current geohash level and the dataset density. The highest density level ( >...
- 02:10 PM Task #6560 (Resolved): Scale clusters based on geohash level
- The clusters are roughly scaled right now, but to avoid overlap I should use radiuses based on the geohash box area a...
- 02:02 PM Task #6559 (Resolved): Draw markers on the map when the geohash facet count is small
- Draw markers on the map to represent individual markers when the geohash facet count is less than 3 or so. The thresh...
- 01:42 PM Feature #6514 (In Progress): Retrieve facets of the geohashes for all search results and map those facets
- A first draft of the new map has been checked in.
The /#data DataCatalogView now retrieves the facets for all leve...
- 11:42 AM Feature #6399 (Resolved): Transition the NCEAS metacat skin to the metacatui theming system
- 08:50 AM Feature #6551 (Resolved): Do not display the labels in the metadataIndex view with camel case
- 03:15 PM Feature #6528 (Resolved): Add fancybox to the Google map image in the Metadata view
- The map now can be enlarged in a lightbox with an embedded map.
- 12:15 PM Feature #6553 (Resolved): Display the y-axis ticks marks in line charts
- 11:52 AM Feature #6553 (Resolved): Display the y-axis ticks marks in line charts
- The SVG nodes are already there, I just need to specify a length and color them, so this is a quick and easy task.
- 11:46 AM Feature #6399 (Feedback): Transition the NCEAS metacat skin to the metacatui theming system
- 11:46 AM Story #6423 (New): Allow users to link their ORCID to their data
- 11:46 AM Feature #5975 (Resolved): Implement 'Statistics' view
- 11:45 AM Bug #6480 (In Progress): Google Maps API fails often
- This is still an issue for many people and makes the app nonfunctional. It is happening in any view since Require.js ...
- 11:41 AM Feature #6552 (Resolved): Truncate the ID in the package contents table in Metadata View
- Instead of wrapping it the ID string, truncate it with an ellipsis and then have a tooltip hover to display the full ID
- 11:40 AM Feature #6551 (Resolved): Do not display the labels in the metadataIndex view with camel case
- 07:07 AM Task #6550 (Resolved): Display images as thumbnails
- Display the images as thumbnails with the same dimensions and a consistent labeling.
- 04:33 PM Task #6456 (Rejected): Add more interactivity to the line chart
- This is no longer needed now that I have fixed the line charts so that they have a background color for easier reading.
- 01:52 PM Feature #6549 (Resolved): Enhance legibility of the line chart labels
- Attached screenshot shows the new design. Labels now have a background color in case they overlap with the line, they...
- 08:55 AM Feature #6549 (Resolved): Enhance legibility of the line chart labels
- Right now the labels are pretty bare and I think I can do some work to get them a little more robust to make the char...
Also available in: Atom