From 11/17/2014 to 12/16/2014
- 04:52 PM Task #6632: Display the Member Node logo in the Metadata View in the DataONE theme
- I agree -- I think the node logos and other node metadata should be in the node description document. I have opened ...
- 02:35 PM Task #6632: Display the Member Node logo in the Metadata View in the DataONE theme
- It might be nice if there was a part of the DataONE API where the logo could be retreived for each Member Node so the...
- 02:32 PM Task #6632 (Resolved): Display the Member Node logo in the Metadata View in the DataONE theme
- 03:00 PM Story #6523: Enhance SEO of MetacatUI
- There's a utility class in Metacat that does this for our old skin URLs. Could be reworked a bit to make it useful fo...
- 02:42 PM Story #6523: Enhance SEO of MetacatUI
- I'm in the middle of doing something similar for the NCEAS website. Dynamically-created pages can be found by the Goo...
- 02:45 PM Feature #6633 (Resolved): Add a Member Node filter to the DataONE theme
- 02:45 PM Feature #6607 (Resolved): Revise the Metadata View based on feedback from the AHM
- 02:37 PM Feature #6510: Display embedded videos in the metadata view
- Adding this to the backlog for now. A good idea, but I am not sure how many videos DataONE hosts that this would be u...
- 02:31 PM Feature #6521 (Closed): Draw the downloads over time graph by querying the D1 log aggregation service
- Duplicate ticket. Closing this one to favor the more up to date and detailed ticket.
- 02:29 PM Feature #6606 (Resolved): Hide geohash_* fields from the metadata index view
- 02:15 PM Task #6631: Add downloads chart to the Stats View using the log agg Solr index
- This also entails changing the other themes besides DataONE to show the downloads chart once the endpoint is live
- 02:14 PM Task #6631 (Resolved): Add downloads chart to the Stats View using the log agg Solr index
- The downloads graph in the Stats/Summary view is currently using some data that was hard coded into the app since the...
- 04:15 PM Bug #6630 (Resolved): Zooming into tile on click doesn't work as expected when the map is small
- Google Maps uses some padding when zooming into a bounding box (fitBounds()). I found a solution online that will zoo...
- 01:46 PM Bug #6630 (Resolved): Zooming into tile on click doesn't work as expected when the map is small
- When the map is small/not much bigger than the geohash tiles, (e.g. at 300x400 pixels and tiles at the geohash level ...
- 01:37 PM Bug #6612 (Resolved): Quotes in search filters are causing issues
- Quote characters are taken out of the search term when they are at the end or beginning of the string. Multi-word sea...
- 12:27 PM Bug #6616 (Resolved): Google map freezes after second search
- This was being caused every time the map was loading on the page after a resize of the div somehow, usually when swit...
- 12:17 PM Feature #6628 (New): Add copy/paste R and Matlab code snippet for downloading a DataONE package
- In the Metadata View, add a small textbox where the user can copy/paste R code that will download the current package...
Also available in: Atom