From 10/21/2012 to 11/19/2012
- 03:37 PM Bug #5737 (Resolved): Refactor Access page to use SystemMetadata rather than EML
- Or a combination of the two different ways of defining access control rules. Still TBD
- 03:33 PM Bug #5736 (New): Morpho DataONE refactor - tracker
- 03:27 PM Bug #5733: EML export places additionalMetadata section at top of page
- Working well as a 'patch' for EVOS users
- 03:18 PM Bug #5735 (New): Decide on primary package identifier
- Morpho 1.x uses the EML datapackage ID for displaying search result records, opening, saving, etc.
With Morpho 2.x i...
- 12:30 PM Bug #5733: EML export places additionalMetadata section at top of page
- This is fixed in the EML project trunk. Deployment could be interesting. Sarah Clark is the one who identified this i...
- 12:15 PM Bug #5733 (Resolved): EML export places additionalMetadata section at top of page
- Due to some ill-placed HTML in the xslt, the additionalMetadata block is showing above the Citation section when it s...
Also available in: Atom