From 07/25/2004 to 08/23/2004
- 11:36 AM Bug #1659 (Resolved): DiGIR Service needs to use the registry
- Currently, there are several hard coded values in the DiGIR Service that should
come from the Registry. At the momen...
- 09:15 AM Bug #1650 (New): move taxon materials to SEEK web site
- I noticed that we are maintaining a web page regarding SEEK taxon that contains
material about the groups activities...
- 04:26 PM Bug #1649 (Resolved): Write gwsdl description for Ecogrid's 'put' service
- The put service will have two functions in this implementation.
1. For uploading data for an ecogrid object/datase...
- 09:13 PM Bug #1647: Modify data model to accomodate different views of data
- Update documentation to better illustrate the implementation and objectives of APIs.
- 09:08 PM Bug #1647 (Resolved): Modify data model to accomodate different views of data
- Ensure that both atomic taxa and concept objects can be returned from the
Taxonomic Object Server
- 09:11 PM Bug #1648 (New): Create taxon developer web site which calculates metrics of code
- 09:04 PM Bug #1646 (Resolved): Restructure code packages to allow reuse of common objects between server and client
- 09:03 PM Bug #1645 (Resolved): Propose modifications to schema to better fit SEEK needs
Also available in: Atom