From 05/20/2010 to 06/18/2010
- 12:50 PM Bug #4769: Save annotations to network
- Now responding to synchronization events fired by Morpho:
1. local -> network: the local annotation[s] are saved to m...
- 12:27 PM Bug #5035: Lost Annotations; discarded Annotation changes
- Here's how the plugin works now:
1. Morpho launches - all local annotations are loaded into the manager (to facilitat...
- 10:46 AM Bug #5035 (Resolved): Lost Annotations; discarded Annotation changes
- Scenario 1:
1. open an annotated DP
2. edit the an annotation class selection (say, MeasurementStandard)
3. edit a...
- 05:04 PM Bug #4769: Save annotations to network
- I found an issue where network annotations made by other people were not being loaded. Fixed that.
But i'd like to fi...
- 09:33 AM Bug #4769: Save annotations to network
- This morning (from morpho installed on a different computer) I was able to view, edit and save the annotation for htt...
- 08:19 PM Bug #4769: Save annotations to network
- I successfully saved and reopened these 2 datasets and their annotations:
- 02:58 PM Bug #4770: Load Annotations from Metacat in Annotation plugin
- Remote (Metacat-stored) annotations are now being loaded in the local (Morpho) AnnotationManager when the EML package...
- 02:51 PM Bug #4769: Save annotations to network
- I've set up a test Metacat instance for us to use with the semtools-Morpho installers:
Also available in: Atom