- Login: email@example.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/27/2013
|NRS Information System||Reporter||03/27/2013|
- 12:40 PM Kepler Bug #4388: remove the ptII module
- Yes, ppod is a "module" with no source code (what I call a "suite"), just a description.txt and a modules.txt in modu...
- 12:14 PM Kepler Bug #4388: remove the ptII module
- I'm sorry, but I'm a little confused. I thought ptII was a suite meant to enable Kepler developers to run Ptolemy fr...
- 10:43 AM Kepler Bug #4320: Component Library Folders and Popup Menus
- Addressing Christopher's comment, I think what this makes this entry "bug-ish" is that the Component Library looks li...
- 02:08 PM Kepler Bug #4285: workflow canvas does not repack to fill empty space when top window is resized
- Another manifestation of this (?) bug (on Ubuntu) is that if you run Kepler on a display not big enough (in the verti...
- 04:27 PM Kepler Bug #4300 (New): Animate at Runtime" checkbox stays checked when director is replaced
- If you enable run-time animation of a workflow and then swap in a different director, the "Animate at Runtime" menu i...
- 02:31 PM Kepler Bug #3724: composite's ports cannot be renamed from within composite--add context menu?
- I think this should be fixed for the 2.0 release. It is awkward not being able to edit port names in place. I sugge...
- 02:21 PM Kepler Bug #4068: File Menu should display 5 most recently used workflows
- I think a list of MRU workflows in the File menu is important to have for the 2.0 release.
- 02:16 PM Kepler Bug #4112: make kepler use OSX dialog boxes
- This would be great because it apparently would allow me to quickly save or load workflows in my home directory, etc....
- 02:03 PM Kepler Bug #4285 (New): workflow canvas does not repack to fill empty space when top window is resized
- On Ubuntu 9.04/JRE 1.5_0_18 the workflow canvas does not repack automatically when the main window is resized. For ...
- 01:05 PM Kepler Bug #4046 (New): ComadTest should report more details when detecting an error
- The ComadTest actor is used to create automated tests of COMAD features. Because it is often useful to include sever...
Also available in: Atom