- Login: jianwu
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/27/2013
- Last connection: 12/01/2017
|NRS Information System||Reporter||03/27/2013|
- 03:27 PM Kepler Bug #6572 (Resolved): An error is thrown when opening MatlabExpression.xml in common/workflows/demos/Matlab in trunk.
- I got the following errors. The main reason is that $name is in the documentation of the actor explaining the express...
- 12:04 PM Kepler Bug #6571 (New): Kepler command line execution won't exit if the parameter to be set in command line does not exist in the workflow.
- I got the same behavior for both -nocache and -cache option. I have to use Ctrl + C to kill the process.
- 05:03 PM Kepler Bug #6481: strange issue with MultipleTabDisplay actor and with Display like actors in general (missing output port in non-gui mode)
- A workaround is to use 'redirectgui' option, since no actor class replacement is involved in it. I tried a workflow w...
- 09:46 AM Kepler Bug #6481: strange issue with MultipleTabDisplay actor and with Display like actors in general (missing output port in non-gui mode)
- I think the reason is the workflow's composite actor has an output port that connects the output port of MultipleTabD...
- 10:14 AM Kepler Bug #6413: error when switching to DDF inside Case refinement
- The current workaround is re-starting Kepler. The problem went away when I did it.
- 05:03 PM Kepler Bug #6175 (New): GenericJobSubmission actor sometimes runs job without completing data transfer.
- A Kepler user at UCSD found that the GenericJobSubmission actor in her workflow started job submission when only part...
- 04:09 PM Kepler Bug #6000: parameter copy-paste exception on console.
- Hi Christopher, thanks for your info. I noticed it is a warning and agree it doesn't have high priority.
- 04:58 PM Kepler Bug #6000 (Closed): parameter copy-paste exception on console.
- This workflow (see attachment) has two parameters. The first one, called datadir, is Parameter type and the second on...
- 10:26 AM Kepler Bug #5901 (Resolved): Kepler window sometimes only has Reporting view.
- Changes to _viewPanes were checked in at r31884. closing the bug.
- 11:52 AM Kepler Bug #5901 (Resolved): Kepler window sometimes only has Reporting view.
- When I start Kepler, it sometimes only show reporting view. The View box listing all available views is also gone.
Also available in: Atom