- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 03/27/2013
- Monarch (Reporter, 03/27/2013)
- EML (Reporter, 03/27/2013)
- Jalama (Reporter, 03/27/2013)
- SEEK (Reporter, 03/27/2013)
- Metacat (Reporter, 03/27/2013)
- WoW (Reporter, 03/27/2013)
- Morpho (Reporter, 03/27/2013)
- Utilities (Reporter, 03/27/2013)
- VegBank (Reporter, 03/27/2013)
- NRS Information System (Reporter, 03/27/2013)
- Ecoinformatics (Reporter, 03/27/2013)
- Kepler (Reporter, 03/27/2013)
- InfoVeg (Reporter, 03/27/2013)
- SANParks Informatics (Reporter, 03/27/2013)
- FIRST (Reporter, 03/27/2013)
- REAP (Reporter, 03/27/2013)
- Semtools (Reporter, 03/27/2013)
- SciencePipes (Reporter, 03/27/2013)
- 09:30 PM Kepler Bug #4443: gui-free class for provenance store settings
- This sounds interesting, but I'm not sure I fully understand it.
Could this be a bit further expanded?
Can one not u...
- 07:44 PM Kepler Bug #4361: Workflow Run Manager column "Workflow Name" can be confusing
- What are the constraints, between those two names, i.e. (1) the filename, and (2) the workflow name as specified in t...
- 02:18 AM Kepler Bug #4282: Duplicate of ptolemy.gui.Top
- For instructional and educational purposes I found it useful to be able to switch to Ptolemy from Kepler, not least b...
- 08:58 AM Kepler Bug #1750: Allow KAR files to include jar/class files
- Seems this is a long standing issue that requires further discussion.
Any pointers to design documents or similar?
- 06:50 PM Kepler Bug #4292: Menu items should display the same icon as buttons with the same functionality.
- Will the 2.0 config system allow this to be done in 2.x.y, or does this sound more like a 3.0 feature?
- 06:43 PM Kepler Bug #4310: ValueListeners receive valueChanged events when values have not changed
- getValueAsString sounds like a "read only" activity, so I understand that a "valueChanged" event is a surprise, if no...
- 06:27 PM Kepler Bug #4316: re-evaluate how kars are managed in the build and runtime
- Can someone post here a link to any further documentation about how the "KAR system" is supposed to work? Then we cou...
- 04:35 PM Kepler Bug #4095 (New): Java Package Ontology (e.g. to facilitate Ptolemy component access)
- Ptolemy has a number of neat components that are currently very hard to get to.
For example, MonitorReceiverContent...
- 09:08 AM Kepler Bug #4068: File Menu should display 5 most recently used workflows
- Hi Ben:
Yes, you're right: remembering the last used directory (even if only within a session) is convenient!
- 03:53 PM Kepler Bug #4068 (Resolved): File Menu should display 5 most recently used workflows
- The 'File' menu in Kepler does not show the most recently opened workflows.
It would be important to have a "Recent ...
Also available in: Atom