Forbes Boyle's activity
From 03/31/2011 to 04/29/2011
- 09:01 AM InfoVeg Bug #5389 (New): Finalize CF data for Community Description Analysis (Peet and Wentworth)
- Peet and Wentworth are going to analyze data, so data need to be ready.
- 09:00 AM InfoVeg Bug #5388 (New): Migrate CF projects to Archive DB
- CF projects need to be QC'd and migrated.
- 08:58 AM InfoVeg Bug #5387 (New): Update CF classification based on numerical (distance) analysis
- Our classification was analyzed in an attempt to find outliers and possible candidate replacement communities, as des...
- 08:54 AM InfoVeg Bug #5386 (New): Identify maritime fringe unknown specimens
- There are 5-10 projects with unknown specimens left to ID and triage. These will be needed in Fall 2011 CF analysis.
- 08:46 AM InfoVeg Bug #5385 (New): Project 58 (Syngenta)
- Part 1: split plots into a) field, b) field-edge, and c) woods (DONE)
Part 2: arrange field and field edge module-co...
- 08:40 AM InfoVeg Bug #5384 (New): Collections spreadsheets verification
- We want to be able to browse for a collection spreadsheet and determine what percentage of the updated specimens are ...
- 08:38 AM InfoVeg Bug #5383 (New): Updating GUIDs for taxon observations
- This will allow better annotation and updating of our taxa, says MLee. Will also help upgrade to Weakley 2010.
- 08:35 AM InfoVeg Bug #5382 (New): Incorporate Wiser's Classification into the Archive DB
- Mike, Mike, Forbes, Alan, Milo & Tom,
Ah, plot 14-89. I fear we may be looking at the tip of the proverbial iceber...
- 08:26 AM InfoVeg Bug #4378: Classification Automation Tools
- 1a is done.
1b is being worked on by Forbes and John Benning.
IMPORTANT: need to bring the results of what they do b...
- 08:24 AM InfoVeg Bug #3916: Evaluate georeferencing standards of CVS (and VegBank)
- Michael looked at this and we don't seem to have any major problems.
- 08:24 AM InfoVeg Bug #3787: Decide on better project management software/approach
- we'll try bugzilla for a while.
- 08:22 AM InfoVeg Bug #2903: Deafult Values Manager: allow searching field names and values (and allow show all) and table labels, too.
- not necessary.
- 08:19 AM InfoVeg Bug #3010: Should encode strings in URL requesting mapping of plots
- function exists in migration tool, copy it and include in viewer.
- 08:17 AM InfoVeg Bug #4155: Add all fields to reference webpage/site
- this is fine.
- 08:17 AM InfoVeg Bug #3011: Logical check: reasonable sizes between ddh, Ht, DBH
- implemented, but will be removed with ddh gets removed.
- 08:16 AM InfoVeg Bug #2664: 5 errs remain: Project 74 (Cape Fear Riparian): 62 plots
- added to archive!
- 08:12 AM InfoVeg Bug #3791: Track project completeness
- done in the viewer under summary button on main menu.
Also available in: Atom