citation dialog box needs repeating authors
1) The current Citation dialog box that can be reached from the taxonomic
coverage screen does not allow for all of the needed authors for the citation.
Authors should be a list. Probably can reuse the party dialog and make this a
table showing the currently entered authors.
2) Also, the author fields currently require all of lastname,
organizationName,and positionName, which is wrong. What should be required is
one of those three fields. The organizationName and positionName will be so
infrequently needed that its a shame to include them at all, but I'm not sure we
are justified in removing them altogether.
3) Its not clear that "Title" is the title of the publication, rather than title
of the author (e.g., Sir). Need to use some whitespace there. It will help if
(1) above is implmented.
4) Its not clear what "Publishing Orgn" is (and I know eml inside and out). Is
it origin? location? origination? Need to be more decriptive.
5) Under "article", one should be able to enter the "Issue" along with the
volume. Issue is very commonly used for articles.