- Login: email@example.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/27/2013
|NRS Information System||Reporter||03/27/2013|
- 04:20 PM Morpho Bug #1566: recongizing time formats
- For some reason, java doesnt seem to recognize even hh:mm:ss as a Date format.
It is able to recognize a full date li...
- 03:01 PM Morpho Bug #1565: morpho wouldnt go look for an external table with descriptions of codes in a list
- To import codes and definitions from an external table, that table has to be
imported into your datapackage (if it ha...
- 03:34 PM Morpho Bug #1555 (Resolved): Unable to open data files of local data packages that are created in another profile
- If we create a local data package (with some data file) with public access in
one profile, and try to open that pac...
- 05:05 PM Morpho Bug #1515: taxon dialog checks input but allows invalid input
- fixed. now, a user cant leave a cell after entering some invalid data. invalid
entries, if any at all, are discarded...
- 05:02 PM Morpho Bug #1520: taxo coverage data entry error
- bug fixed. the data validation in the taxon page is better now. Now, you cannot
leave a cell till a valid data is en...
- 04:59 PM Morpho Bug #1535: role disappears under certain editing circumstances
- Bug fixed. The entire party subtree was being replaced earlier and hence the
role information was lost. Now we can s...
- 08:23 AM Morpho Bug #1513 (Resolved): Bug in the handling of the "additionalMetadata" elements by the EML Editor
- There seems to be a problem in the way the EML editor handles
the "additionalMetadata" elements.
In particular, ...
- 03:09 PM Morpho Bug #1484: Taxonomic Coverage Page not being populated properly
- the wrong xPath was being passed to the setPageData() method. This was causing
the problem. Corrected it now.
- 02:55 PM Morpho Bug #1474: taxon citation screen ok button does nothing
- (2) is also fixed.
- 02:22 PM Morpho Bug #1474: taxon citation screen ok button does nothing
- resolved (1). (2) seems to be fixed too (atleast for the cases i tried). Now, I
am not able to reproduce this bug.. ...
Also available in: Atom