kepler possibly not picking up changes as entered
I'm not sure how to describe this bug -- but it appears that when we made
changes somehow Kepler was not picking them up. Two of our uses got similar
errors during one of the exercises. The error message returned was:
in .veg_data_2_jg.Expression To Token2
The ID FPC is undefined
or we got The ID Height is undefined.
This made no sense to us because these ports were defined and defined
correctly. We triple-checked to make sure we had everything entered correctly
and we did. We checked against our instructions and we checked against other
people's configurations of the Expression to Token2 actor and it was exactly
the same. However, as noted a few users got these error messages and we were
unable to clear them, even re-entering the correct configuration.
This seems to be a symptom of Kepler sometimes not "picking up" changes for
#2 Updated by Chad Berkley almost 14 years ago
I think I may have fixed this when I disabled the dragging from the canvas to
the actor library. There was a problem where if the canvas was scrolled to the
left side it thought the user was interacting with the actor library even though
they weren't causing weird stuff to happen. I'm going to close this bug now,
but it can be reopened later if this pops up again.