Search Result Selection list elements change when selected
Intermittent software 'lockup' (approx 50 % of attempts results in the condition):
Occurs on Ubuntu 7.10 platform, JRE 184.108.40.206, Morpho 1.6.1 -
1) Start Morpho (from command line) and log in
2) Search Network and Local, All, search string: 'NCEAS 2017'
3) From search results, select (double click) DocumentID chadden.48.2
4) Here is what happens: When I select the item, it immediately changes
to another item in the list (e.g., to the entry for DocID nceas.149.17)
5) When this happens, the list 'locks up', and selections can not be made.
Again, this only happens about 50 % of the time, and only on Ubuntu (so far).