reporting fails to output figure
In the Bovine TB TPC workflow (tpc01-buffalo-tb.xml), I can't seem to get any figures to show in the reporting. The workflow executes properly and displays the figures in ImageJ, so they are created and a token is passed on the port. The example report consists of a trivial title and the port .tpc01-buffalo-tb.Average Rainfall Plot.Average Rainfall Plotter.graphicsFileName. After running the workflow, the Report Viewer is blank (beige background, not white), there is no CPU activity from Java, and there is only minor disk activity (not sure from what).
This is on XP-64. Other workflows of similar scope seem to function as expected.
#6 Updated by ben leinfelder almost 13 years ago
I removed the ProvenanceRecorder and ReportingListener entries from the MOML of the bovine workflow. Then I opened the workflow in the WRP suite, made sure reports were generated and then saved the workflow again (with the included ProvenanceRecorder and ReportingListeners added again).
I did notice that the old workflow had the ReportingListener before the ProvenanceRecorder and that I was seeing a null pointer exception when trying to get the PR in the RL initialization. So it may be that the order of these elements in the workflow XML actually matters quite a bit. I'm not sure if this order will be preserved or if it completely arbitrary. Would be nice if we could be certain that the PR will always be before the RL.