Importing run gives a ClassCastException
If you try to Open Archive a KAR containing a workflow run that needs to be added to provenance, you get a ClassCastException:
#1 Updated by Christopher Brooks over 11 years ago
The could be from my fix to bug #4547
The change is that DocAttribute.description was changed from a StringParameter
to a StringAttribute.
There are several fixes:
1) I could back out these changes and someone could look at why the problem
occurs in Kepler but not in Ptolemy.
2) There's no stack trace attached, but the code should probably be using the MoMLFilter capability:
// Create a parser to use.
_parser = new MoMLParser();
// We set the list of MoMLFilters to handle Backward Compatibility.
3) Run through all the Kepler models and update StringParameter
BTW - Is there a test that illustrates this problem?
#2 Updated by Derik Barseghian over 11 years ago
I don't think it's related, but I'll keep that in mind when I look into this.
- change-to and launch the wrp suite
- open and execute a workflow
- change to the Report Designer view, Export Archive the run from the Workflow Run Manager, save the kar into the default Workflows folder.
- delete the run from the Workflow Run Manager
- File=>Open Archive the kar you just saved
The mentioned ClassCastException then happens in ObjectManager, when trying to NamedObjIdReferralList