From 12/15/2009 to 01/13/2010
- 10:12 PM Bug #4668: Documentation for event-state module
- created wiki page with explanation and example code:
- 06:38 PM Bug #4505: NPE from Semantic Search
- fixed in r22488, semantic search can return results now.
- 04:31 PM Bug #4505: NPE from Semantic Search
- The error for this is now:
- 04:36 PM Bug #4194: Kepler should have the Continous and Modal domains
- I can at least get the Continuous domain in place for 2.0.0.
I was looking at how to do this, and I've not yet found...
- 04:24 PM Bug #4659: Importing run gives a ClassCastException
- fixed in r22486.
problem was in WorkflowRun convertStringToWorkflowRun -- derivedFrom attribute was being created as...
- 04:12 PM Bug #4629: Undo doesn't roll LSID revision
- Problems with LSIDs not getting updated properly need to be solved before 2.0.0
- 03:58 PM Bug #4503: Suggest Similar Components gives an error
- Maybe we should disable this feature for 2.0? Was it in 1.0?
- 03:51 PM Bug #4347: Reminder "bug" for manual testing before 2.0 release
- will rework this into a release bug
- 03:46 PM Bug #4439: reporting displays output for a different actor
- oh, neat!
- 03:45 PM Bug #4439: reporting displays output for a different actor
- It now prints an error message to stdout and in the report for any unresolved references.
- 03:37 PM Bug #4373: Copyright Statements are Inconsistent
- Will do this as part of the release process.
- 03:36 PM Bug #4317: KAR's dependencies on modules need to be included in KAR metadata
- this can be pushed to post 2.0
- 03:35 PM Bug #4483: Module dependencies in MoML files
- This visual icon is in the tree. Downloading now works when you right click on the item and tell it to get the depen...
- 03:31 PM Bug #1750: Allow KAR files to include jar/class files
- This can be talked about further after the 2.0 release.
- 03:30 PM Bug #4322: Attempting to save changes to a workflow saved in a KAR file fails
- Fix this after 4515 is done.
- 03:28 PM Bug #4341: rearrange the actors module into smaller modules
- pushing this to post-2.0. At this point, I don't think 2.0 should require this.
- 03:25 PM Bug #4304: Progress monitor is blank when authenticating for KAR upload
- this should be fixed with the kar saving functionality that aaron is adding (bug 4515)
- 03:24 PM Bug #4668 (Resolved): Documentation for event-state module
- Need developer-level documentation for how to use the even-state module in other modules.
- 02:52 PM Bug #4642: memory usage & slowdowns
- I've done some refactoring of the WRM so that I'm no longer creating so many runs so frequently -- hopefully this wil...
- 02:51 PM Bug #3976: Update Documentation for 2.0 release
- Assigning to Debi.
- 02:51 PM Bug #4316: re-evaluate how kars are managed in the build and runtime
- KARs will not be checked into SVN for the forseable future. Closing this bug. We can reopen it at a later time if t...
- 02:49 PM Bug #4667 (In Progress): New documentation on modules and extension points for modules
- Should include information on the config system, karentryhandlers, viewpanes,
adding icons to the config, etc. See ...
- 02:45 PM Bug #4666 (Resolved): identify problems with converting .kepler-1.0 to .kepler-2.0
- Need to go through the kepler 1.0 version of .kepler and identify any problem areas that might crop up in converting ...
- 02:39 PM Bug #4665 (Resolved): Add unit tests for kar functionality
- Build a junit test framework for at least the basic functionality of the KAR subsystem.
- 02:37 PM Bug #4664 (Resolved): Fix and/or remove broken unit tests
- Go through the unit test suite and get all tests to run. remove any tests that are no longer relevant and make the r...
- 02:33 PM Bug #4506: Exception is thrown during workflow execution
- Seems like a workflow bug, not a kepler bug.
- 02:30 PM Bug #4482: JRE Exception Access Violations
- probably machine specific. not a kepler bug.
- 02:28 PM Bug #4350: Integrity constraint violation - no parent SYS_FK_59 table - during _first_ startup
- The cache directory just needs to be cleaned.
- 02:09 PM Bug #4340: Resolve KAR file/module format
- We have now done this, as far as the 2.0 release is concerned. the KAR and module format will remain separate with k...
- 12:28 PM Bug #4634: run archive causes NPE when building local repository
- Oh, the part about archives not showing up is from bug 4559. This might have gotten fixed by something else along th...
- 12:06 PM Bug #4634: run archive causes NPE when building local repository
- Disclaimer: I haven't used the Build button often.
I just tried this on r22478, and don't get the error, but if the...
- 12:17 PM Bug #4587: Assure a clean cache when module configuration changes
- Fixed in r22479.
- 10:41 AM Bug #4179: ant jar does not include configs/
- I found another bug (feature maybe?) with the jar task. the resources/configuration directory gets put at the root o...
- 11:33 PM Bug #4549: String Replace actor "remembers" previous execution values
- Unfortunately, this fix causes one of the tests to fail:
------------------ testing $PTII/ptolemy/actor/lib/string/t...
- 11:11 PM Bug #4549: String Replace actor "remembers" previous execution values
- changed in the ptolemy code to not fire the old token if a new one did not exist
- 10:15 PM Bug #4311: Build system appears to lock if there is a conflict upon update
- I have looked into the CommandLine.java class more with Oliver Soong, and am going to try to hook process so that one...
- 08:24 PM Bug #4311: Build system appears to lock if there is a conflict upon update
- Fixed. Now, modules that have local modifications are not updated and an appropriate WARNING is given.
As far as Oli...
- 05:18 PM Bug #4663: Tag shows up in workflow moml when it shouldn't
- I suspect this is to do with the building of the KAR, probably with the way the workflow is fetched out of the Object...
- 04:54 PM Bug #4663 (Resolved): Tag shows up in workflow moml when it shouldn't
- This may not be a tagging bug but a bug in a provenance query or in KAR building -- sometimes a tag that shouldn't be...
- 05:15 PM Bug #4559: local repositories not showing up in components tree
- At this point, KAR files in local repositories are not ending up in the components tree when they are first added. T...
- 05:10 PM Bug #4560: can't remove local repositories
- And closing.
- 05:09 PM Bug #4560: can't remove local repositories
- This seems to work now.
- 05:04 PM Bug #4570: dangling file handle for KARs
- Ben said to do this.
- 04:16 PM Bug #4656: Build system needs javadocs
- I added javadocs to all build-area classes. Did some minor refactoring and
reformatting as well. Rendered Javadocs ...
- 04:11 PM Bug #4662 (Resolved): roll revision vs. new object ID
- My current auth namespace is 3371. I have a file with an old auth namespace of 1347. If I open the XML file, view L...
- 11:16 AM Bug #4660 (Resolved): Clicking in a section header highlights all the text.
- I have a section header with some text in it and I want to change that text. If I click on it, it highlights all of ...
- 05:49 PM Bug #4659: Importing run gives a ClassCastException
- I don't think it's related, but I'll keep that in mind when I look into this.
- change-to and launch ...
- 01:44 PM Bug #4659: Importing run gives a ClassCastException
- The could be from my fix to bug #4547
The change is that Doc...
- 12:29 PM Bug #4659 (Resolved): Importing run gives a ClassCastException
- If you try to Open Archive a KAR containing a workflow run that needs to be added to provenance, you get a ClassCastE...
- 12:26 PM Bug #4516: Module Manager needs ability to install modules needed by KARs
- I changed this around a bunch so it is now done in the GUI instead of on kepler startup. When a module-dependencies:...
- 08:39 AM Bug #4439: reporting displays output for a different actor
- I'm thinking you'd still want the report to render if al but one reference were valid, right? Maybe just a warning th...
- 08:36 AM Bug #4439: reporting displays output for a different actor
- Why not just check that everything mentioned in the ROML exists just before you create the report (i.e., after execut...
- 10:24 PM Bug #4439: reporting displays output for a different actor
- i suppose we could be listening for the MOML change request that deletes actors/ports/parameters that are referenced ...
- 12:39 AM Bug #4652: clicking rows in the wrm no longer updates the report designer/viewer
- no difference, I simply missed checking in part of the fix initially
- 10:21 PM Bug #4652: clicking rows in the wrm no longer updates the report designer/viewer
- what was the difference for linux?
- 11:03 PM Bug #4547: documentation for file parameter includes an error
- Fixed. Changed DocAttribute.description from a StringParameter to a StringAttribute so that Kepler does not report er...
- 06:42 PM Bug #4652: clicking rows in the wrm no longer updates the report designer/viewer
- fixed in r22437.
- 06:27 PM Bug #4652: clicking rows in the wrm no longer updates the report designer/viewer
- r22436 fixed this on my mac build, but it's not working on linux...
- 03:32 PM Bug #4439: reporting displays output for a different actor
- I've updated provenance to handle these types of renames.
It might be nice if reporting displayed an error or warnin...
- 02:16 PM Bug #4311: Build system appears to lock if there is a conflict upon update
- I'm not clear why option 2 is so complicated. Just pass stdin, stdout, and stderr from svn to ant. I don't expect a...
- 01:49 PM Bug #4311: Build system appears to lock if there is a conflict upon update
- If an error is printed, I'd be fine with it. Right now, it appears to hang and does not give any further output.
- 01:41 PM Bug #4311: Build system appears to lock if there is a conflict upon update
- A couple of things. First, there are two alternative things we could mean by "fixing" this issue: (1) Print out the e...
- 12:45 PM Bug #4311: Build system appears to lock if there is a conflict upon update
- I still don't think it really affects the user experience, but it's happened to me enough times to be annoying so I c...
- 12:38 PM Bug #4311: Build system appears to lock if there is a conflict upon update
- I was curious what the basis of your opinion that this should be done before 2.0 is? This is functionality to make li...
- 10:15 AM Bug #4311: Build system appears to lock if there is a conflict upon update
- This bug has happened to me exactly the way that Oliver has described on many occasions. It should be fixed prior to...
- 09:52 AM Bug #4311: Build system appears to lock if there is a conflict upon update
- The problem is that it never fails to complete. Normally on a conflict, svn outputs some information and blocks for ...
- 08:12 PM Bug #4311: Build system appears to lock if there is a conflict upon update
- Are you saying that when the update failed to complete, it did not say why? That is unusual. Can you reproduce this e...
- 07:57 PM Bug #4311: Build system appears to lock if there is a conflict upon update
- I'm not so sure it's a good idea to ignore this. This happened to Mark, Regetz, and me. None of us had made any loc...
- 07:24 PM Bug #4311: Build system appears to lock if there is a conflict upon update
- The solution to this problem is not in the build system. You should do the update manually if you have made changes.
- 01:46 PM Bug #4653: error message says "data cloumn"
- search. replace. done.
- 05:13 PM Bug #4653 (Resolved): error message says "data cloumn"
- The data cloumn didn't match head column
- 01:37 PM Bug #4655: data packages are suddenly unusable
- dan fixed it
- 12:39 PM Bug #4655: data packages are suddenly unusable
- the cached data files are set as a data source for HSQL tables (SET TEXT....SOURCE) - but the path to the hsqldb was ...
- 06:23 PM Bug #4655 (Resolved): data packages are suddenly unusable
- For some reason, EML 2 Dataset actors are not outputting any tokens for most output formats. The data exists at .kep...
- 12:53 PM Bug #4516: Module Manager needs ability to install modules needed by KARs
- tagged my current work here: https://code.kepler-project.org/code/kepler/tags/berkley-20100108-checkpoint-kar_can_dow...
- 12:49 PM Bug #4516: Module Manager needs ability to install modules needed by KARs
- There should always be user input when downloading new modules. Imagine that you are running the Kepler suite, then ...
- 12:40 PM Bug #4516: Module Manager needs ability to install modules needed by KARs
- Couple more issues here:
* I should have used the MANIFEST/dependsOnModule attribute instead of including a modules....
- 12:19 PM Bug #4516: Module Manager needs ability to install modules needed by KARs
- How does appending modules to modules.txt ensure the same environment that an actor was running in?
This is going to...
- 11:59 AM Bug #4516: Module Manager needs ability to install modules needed by KARs
- The active modules.txt file is now appended with any information from the kar's modules.txt file. Note that this cou...
- 10:58 AM Bug #4516: Module Manager needs ability to install modules needed by KARs
- Kar files can now include a modules.txt file which will be processed by the ModuleDownloader. Any modules/suites in ...
- 11:02 AM Bug #4656 (Resolved): Build system needs javadocs
- The build system is lacking a lot of documentation. Javadocs should be added for (at least) all public methods and c...
- 10:19 AM Bug #4108: Do more extenstive testing before designating a revision of Ptolemy as stable
- I don't think this bug should be closed. I'm changing it to be a lower priority but reopening it. I think that ther...
- 07:22 PM Bug #4108: Do more extenstive testing before designating a revision of Ptolemy as stable
- Additional testing before designating a version of Ptolemy as "stable" is unnecessary. Closing this bug.
- 07:59 PM Bug #4388: remove the ptII module
- There is no good way to remove the ptII suite without changes to the ptolemy module. This is not currently in the car...
- 07:52 PM Bug #4281: ant update produces message about running svn cleanup
- I agree that this bug should be closed. "ant update" is a convenience method which allows one to avoid having to run ...
- 07:47 PM Bug #4280: ant task fails under Windows
- Again, "ant task" is a convenience short cut for:
ant -f kepler-tasks.xml
Therefore, I do not intend on devoting an...
- 07:44 PM Bug #4264: ant task fails if there are java compilation errors
- "ant task" is a convenience method. It never needs to be invoked.
If "ant task" fails, the solution is to type:
- 07:40 PM Bug #4260: Add a test suite for the build system
- I think this is overkill and not a good use of resources. Problems in the build system tend to be detected immediatel...
- 07:21 PM Bug #4202: typos in modules.txt are ignored
- The contents of modules.txt is now verified. Missing/mispelled modules now cause an error message to appear.
- 07:18 PM Bug #4353: Update publishing to allow for patches.
- This is now implemented.
- 07:14 PM Bug #4351: ant netbans fails due to missing file
- This bug no longer occurs.
- 07:12 PM Bug #4286: Changes to the GUI before 2.0
- There are only minor changes left before 2.0. This bug is no longer needed.
- 07:03 PM Bug #4082: New user guide section on modules/module manager
- Please assign bugs to firstname.lastname@example.org when assigning bugs to me only.
I have documented module manager funct...
- 07:00 PM Bug #4382: Remove switching between kepler and ptolemy
- It is no longer possible to launch Ptolemy from the Kepler module manager. This reinforces the separateness of the tw...
- 06:58 PM Bug #4650: module manager tries to download already downloaded modules
- Modules that are retrieved are not removed from the available modules pane. Instead, they are added to the "Downloade...
- 06:09 PM Bug #4654: searching KNB through Kepler returns many console errors and caching fails
- It's looking like I managed to completely screw up my cache. A clean-cache fixed things.
Basically, I was signing i...
- 05:44 PM Bug #4654 (Resolved): searching KNB through Kepler returns many console errors and caching fails
- This is at r22407 under linux. Things seem to work, but the cache content is all blank (files are all of size 0).
- 04:55 PM Bug #4652 (Resolved): clicking rows in the wrm no longer updates the report designer/viewer
- If I have multiple entries in the wrm and I click on different rows, the report designer and viewer no longer automat...
- 11:20 AM Bug #4650 (Resolved): module manager tries to download already downloaded modules
- After downloading a module, that module should be removed from the "available modules" list. If a user tries to down...
- 10:01 AM Bug #4516: Module Manager needs ability to install modules needed by KARs
- I've now split the module manager into two modules. module-manager now has basic classes for downloading modules. m...
- 11:36 AM Bug #4161: Develop kepler workflow execution engine
- installed on my local system - did a roundtrip:
-view PDF report when complet...
- 04:08 PM Bug #4161: Develop kepler workflow execution engine
- stylesheet issue on the Metacat side of things -- now fixed.
- 03:09 PM Bug #4648 (Resolved): Create classes to find and display any available documentation for installed modules or suites.
- Create classes to find and display the available documentation for installed modules or suites.
- 03:06 PM Bug #4647 (Resolved): Write documentation for Reporting in the style of Kepler Docs
- Write the user documentation for the WRP suite, using the same style as the rest of the Kepler documentation.
- 11:40 AM Bug #4161: Develop kepler workflow execution engine
- script-based execution still works. There's a slight problem on the Metacat side for the first MOML DTD...but that's ...
- 11:31 AM Bug #4538: problems with KARs that contain tags from default ontologies
- (In reply to comment #2)
> this looks wrong:
> <property name="semanticType" class="org.kepler.sms.SemanticType"
- 10:09 AM Bug #4538: problems with KARs that contain tags from default ontologies
- this looks wrong:
<property name="semanticType" class="org.kepler.sms.SemanticType"
- 10:05 AM Bug #4453: tags don't show up in snow leopard (10.6)
- this is working for me on snow leopard
- 10:04 AM Bug #4480: can't view more than one of workflow editor, report designer, and report viewer at a time
- retargeting to post-2/wrp
- 09:43 AM Bug #4618: First export of a run doesn't yield KAR with ROML
- in the name of upcoming code freeze, I'm thinking this can be closed.
- 02:47 PM Bug #4516: Module Manager needs ability to install modules needed by KARs
- I added a karEntryHandler for modules.txt files. I'm going to add a method to the module manager sot hat the entryHa...
- 12:26 PM Bug #4547: documentation for file parameter includes an error
- Viewing the documentation for FileParameter works fine in the ptII tree,
but fails in Kepler, probably because of som...
- 11:45 AM Bug #4603: Make limited changes to tagging in preparation for initial release
- Fixed as of r22287.
- 07:59 AM Bug #4547: documentation for file parameter includes an error
- Parsing the description is throwing an error - perhaps it's trying to substitute values or $ID?
Snippet from the File...
- 11:14 AM Bug #4547: documentation for file parameter includes an error
- also in StringParameter.
It's not in the actor moml...so it must be in the action that is displaying the documentation
- 11:10 AM Bug #4522: Folder not found in library index
- just tried this (r22284) and it seems to be working.
- 10:48 AM Bug #4439: reporting displays output for a different actor
- More testing makes this look related to provenace:
I create a simple [runnable] workflow so that I can execute it to ...
- 09:51 AM Bug #4618: First export of a run doesn't yield KAR with ROML
- Would you just bump the run revision (entityId)? But then wouldn't that mean it's a different "run" rather than the s...
- 09:23 AM Bug #4171: dragging actor to canvas then back to component tree area gives NPE
- er, close
- 09:23 AM Bug #4171: dragging actor to canvas then back to component tree area gives NPE
- removed PTree override in reporting. all better now!
- 08:56 AM Bug #4171: dragging actor to canvas then back to component tree area gives NPE
- there's a PTree override in the reporting module...but I don't see it being referenced in that module. Looking into r...
- 01:27 PM Bug #4467: WRP - restarting/reopening Kepler throws error
- I'm closing this since I can't ever get it to happen for me and there's been so much change since it was entered that...
- 01:23 PM Bug #4534: add extra space before section headers when BREAK_BEFORE is false
- added some padding above the section header text
- 01:16 PM Bug #4480: can't view more than one of workflow editor, report designer, and report viewer at a time
- we've changed it a bit: two views - the "reporting" view has 2 tabs: layout and instance. but you do still have to sw...
- 01:13 PM Bug #4614: right click -> Open on an existing run adds an entry to the wrm
- i don't see this happening in my build as of today (12-24-2009)
- 01:09 PM Bug #4600: Changing workflow & running causes "execution history not found" message to appear in report viewer
- I've not gotten this error. I had seen the blank report error from before.
With the latest fix, this should not be ha...
- 01:07 PM Bug #4599: changing Expression and running problematic workflow generates blank report
- okay - now when the LSID is changed, the layout manager listens for the change event and reassociates the layout with...
- 11:13 AM Bug #4638: ant clean-all no longer works
- just tried it at r22278 and it works
- 07:45 PM Bug #4642 (New): memory usage & slowdowns
- I just hit a big slowdown caused by OOM problems. This bug is mostly a place to put down some of the stuff I found o...
- 03:18 PM Bug #4639 (New): add support for -Drev to ant change-to
- Doesn't happen very often, but I often am not checking out the head revision, and so it would be nice if ant change-t...
- 01:54 PM Bug #4630: creating and changing relations don't trigger LSID bump
- For now I've allowed manually bumping the LSID revision and Object ID from the LSID Viewer panel so there's at least ...
- 12:19 PM Bug #4599: changing Expression and running problematic workflow generates blank report
- Until this gets fixed, a workaround is to give the workflow an LSID from the local Kepler install. Basically, delete...
- 12:09 PM Bug #4632: problems when loading a KAR, changing the workflow, then re-saving the KAR
- This actually looks great right now. It seems to clear all the test cases.
- 11:34 AM Bug #4638: ant clean-all no longer works
- It works at r22253.
- 11:33 AM Bug #4638 (Resolved): ant clean-all no longer works
- This is with modules\build-area at r22254. ant clean-all and ant clean-cache both fail:
- 08:01 PM Bug #4633: LSID conflicts
- The logic for querying a new namespace from an Authority in the event that the recorded object IDs and revisions have...
- 06:47 PM Bug #4514: Files are being saved in the Kepler installation directory
- InstanceAuthNamespace now gets saved into the persistent Kepler core module directory. LastObjectID file is no longe...
- 11:09 AM Bug #4619: WorkflowRuns not showing inside KARs in library
- r22211 fixes problem in comment#5.
- 10:57 AM Bug #4630: creating and changing relations don't trigger LSID bump
- retargeting to 2.0
- 10:40 AM Bug #4571: report "lost" from KAR
- Tried to "loose" the ROML - it just won't go away! Closing...
- 07:32 PM Bug #4633: LSID conflicts
- LSIDGeneration and LSID Revision updates are now being recorded. The LSID_GENERATOR table still needs to be moved to...
- 03:25 PM Bug #4578: tracking bug for changes to .kepler
- I have removed the use of the AuthNamespace from the .kepler directory structure.
The cache directory is now
- 12:15 PM Bug #4587: Assure a clean cache when module configuration changes
- I'll work on getting this working.
- 11:45 AM Bug #4338: need to review usability and gui of module manager
- I tried the MM again from a clean build. I was able to change-to the kepler-1.0.0 suite, however there are some prob...
- 08:49 AM Bug #4473: Add WRM to bottom of report viewer for navigation
- I'm really liking this the more I interact with it.
I even like how you can "open" a row in a new window if you do wa...
- 08:47 AM Bug #4468: Report Viewer - message to run workflow first
- Since we're not refreshing the viewer when you switch views (now a tab) the only time it comes up is when you use the...
Also available in: Atom