Lack of access rights for "previous" datafile prevent saving
I believe this problem was the culprit for [some of] James Wilkins' problems saving datapackages to Metacat.
Here's the scenario:
1. userA inserts EML (meta.1.1) and data (data.1.1) with access rules to allow ALL for userB.
2. userA edits EML and edits data file but it contains invalid XML
3. userA saves data file (data.1.2) the EML file (meta.1.2), but it fails on the EML parsing.
At this point, the server has data.1.1, data.1.2 and meta.1.1 but no access rules for data.1.2 because they were never parsed from the failed meta.1.2 document.
4. userB fixes the parsing error in the EML file and attempts to save
5. userB cannot save because userB does not have access to the data.1.2 file