From 08/11/2013 to 09/09/2013
- 03:34 PM Bug #5647: Lack of access rights for "previous" datafile prevent saving
- Sarah Clark has also seen this behavior, but in a slightly different scenario. Instead of an any EML parsing error, t...
- 03:30 PM Bug #6054 (Closed): dataPackage.xxxx.zip BagIt package is unzipped as "bag"
- 03:30 PM Story #6064 (Closed): Metacat bundle packaging
- 03:28 PM Task #6088 (Closed): Update documentation to use new context name
- 03:26 PM Task #6087 (Closed): Change all default configurations to use new context
- 03:11 PM Bug #6086: publish service call fails to authenticate properly
- I should also mention that you should not call publish() on the KNB until Metacat 2.1.1 is installed since there is a...
- 08:22 AM Bug #6086 (In Progress): publish service call fails to authenticate properly
- Well, for the first issue, you cannot expect a client certificate to work if you aren't using https. If the URL in th...
- 03:07 PM Task #6081 (Closed): Build metacatui.war in Metacat bundle
- 03:05 PM Task #6069 (Closed): Pull metacatui from public Git repo into Metacat
- 03:05 PM Revision 8174 (metacat): include metacatui.war in the Metacat distribution. https://projects.ecoinformatics.org/ecoinfo/issues/6064
- 04:45 PM Bug #6086 (Closed): publish service call fails to authenticate properly
- I was trying to issue a DOI for Sarah Olson's data set tonight via curl on the KNB using the KNB node certificate as ...
- 02:26 PM Bug #6085 (Closed): SQL error when inserting EML beta2 access document
- 02:23 PM Bug #6085 (Closed): SQL error when inserting EML beta2 access document
- I was showing Lauren how to use the perl lib to transfer test content from one Metacat to her localhost and we got th...
- 02:22 PM Revision 8173 (metacat): avoid SQL errors when processing very old objects of type: "-//ecoinformatics.org//eml-access-2.0.0beta6//EN"
- 12:46 PM Bug #5812 (Closed): Rework default skin[s] to use SOLR query
- This has been superseded by metacatUI work.
- 12:45 PM Feature #6075: Modify Metacat admin documentation so that it uses the chosen theme in the browser
- This strongly overlaps with the task in metacatUI. Both projects may need to be modified to fully support this.
- 10:07 AM Feature #6075 (Closed): Modify Metacat admin documentation so that it uses the chosen theme in the browser
- 12:41 PM Story #6082 (Closed): Rename knb.war to ???.war
- Possible names (please add more suggestions):
-metacat.war (would make <hostname>/metacat/metacat for the Metacat se...
- 12:38 PM Story #6064: Metacat bundle packaging
- Tracking for potential modifications to the binary distribution of Metacat to include:
- 12:36 PM Task #6081 (Closed): Build metacatui.war in Metacat bundle
- 12:35 PM Task #6068 (Closed): Update Metacat skin admin screen
- Added note to the skin configuration screen and made the screen configured by default for an initial deployment of kn...
- 05:00 PM Task #6068 (Closed): Update Metacat skin admin screen
- It should have a note about the new metacatUI method and should be marked as already configured (default) so that no ...
- 12:34 PM Revision 8172 (metacat): mark skin configuration as being complete by default so as to encourage use of metacatUI. https://projects.ecoinformatics.org/ecoinfo/issues/6068
- 12:15 PM Revision 8171 (metacat): add note about new metacatUI themes to the skin config page. https://projects.ecoinformatics.org/ecoinfo/issues/6068
- 12:01 PM Revision 8170 (metacat): Display the recaptcha on the register stage.
- 11:59 AM Feature #6080: Update Metacat admin screen using cues from the new default look and feel
- Talked this over with Lauren and we think it will be relatively quick to apply the new default look and feel to the a...
- 11:57 AM Feature #6080 (Closed): Update Metacat admin screen using cues from the new default look and feel
- The header and footer sections will not have the same exact links as the default theme because this is targeting admi...
- 10:21 AM Feature #6077 (Rejected): Include new instructions for modifying themes in the Metacat admin documentation
- 10:08 AM Feature #6077 (Rejected): Include new instructions for modifying themes in the Metacat admin documentation
- 07:53 AM Revision 8169 (metacat): Read the recaptcha key from the metacat.properties.
- 07:36 AM Revision 8168 (metacat): Add two new properties to store the recaptcha public key and private key.
- 05:11 PM Task #6069 (Closed): Pull metacatui from public Git repo into Metacat
- Since the original nceas staff repo for datadepot is protected (even for reading) we need to push the release tags to...
- 04:59 PM Revision 8167 (metacat): Add the recaptcha protection.
- 04:58 PM Revision 8166 (metacat): Add the recaptcha protection.
- 04:45 PM Task #6067 (Closed): Update documentation to reflect the new metacatui theme mechanism
- 04:43 PM Task #6066 (Closed): Add email verification for new accounts
- We should send a temporary link to activate an account using on a randomly-generated key for their provisional accoun...
- 04:38 PM Task #6065 (Closed): Add reCaptcha widget to initial registration page
- 04:34 PM Story #6064 (Closed): Metacat bundle packaging
- 04:33 PM Story #6063 (Closed): ldapweb.cgi enhancements
- 04:32 PM Story #6062 (Closed): Deprecate skin configuration
- 11:54 AM Bug #6061 (In Progress): Ensure that all packages from metacat API have resource map
- Yesterday I ran the "Generate ORE" action for KNB's holdings. After a while I got a nagios warning that the server wa...
- 09:26 AM Bug #6061: Ensure that all packages from metacat API have resource map
- Originally, we decided that the old Metacat API would not generate ORE objects for new content coming into the system...
- 11:03 AM Bug #6061 (Closed): Ensure that all packages from metacat API have resource map
Data package downloads no longer have data files in them, even when the data are present in Metacat via an upload f...
- 02:39 PM Feature #6033 (Resolved): Add configuration to disable 'pathquery'
- In the metacat.properties file, there is a property:
If the "pathquery" i...
- 11:19 AM Revision 8165 (metacat): set the timed index interval to be 12 hours.
- 04:30 PM Revision 8164 (metacat): If the pathquery engine is disabled, the xml path index queue will be disabled as well.
- 11:50 AM Revision 8163 (metacat): If the xpath query is disabled, the query, squery and spatial_query action will be disabled as well.
- 04:01 PM Revision 8162 (metacat): Add code to throw an exception if the pathquery is not enabled.
- We also need to disable building index if the pathquery is disabled.
- 02:45 PM Bug #6057 (Closed): Publish DOI action does not update revision history correctly
- Now fixed in the 2.1.1 release.
- 02:44 PM Bug #6057 (Closed): Publish DOI action does not update revision history correctly
- System metadata was not correctly duplicated for the new object (using the DOI) and the revision history suffered.
- 11:39 AM Revision 8161 (metacat): Change the parameters order of the constructor. We maybe reuse some code from d1_cn_processor.
- 04:06 PM Bug #6054 (Feedback): dataPackage.xxxx.zip BagIt package is unzipped as "bag"
- Now using file names like:...
- 03:38 PM Bug #6054 (Closed): dataPackage.xxxx.zip BagIt package is unzipped as "bag"
- It should be "dataPackage" or a mangled version of the PID
- 04:04 PM Revision 8160 (metacat): use consistent file names and zip content names. Opted for "-" separator so that the zip writer does not remove the unique part of the filename. https://projects.ecoinformatics.org/ecoinfo/issues/6054
- 03:52 PM Revision 8159 (metacat): Change the solr-home directory location for the testing.
- 03:51 PM Revision 8158 (metacat): Not include the solr-home in the jar file.
- 12:21 PM Feature #6031: Add rendered metadata to Bagit package contents
- I was just moving it out of the 1.0.0 MetacatUI version so it didn't get lost. Moving to metacat as Ben indicated.
- 12:11 PM Feature #6031: Add rendered metadata to Bagit package contents
- This is a Metacat feature and would need to be coded in the MN.package() method.
- 12:16 PM Bug #6053: Include rendered Metadata in Bagit content
-What format should the Metadata be in: PDF or HTML?
-What L+F/branding would be included or not?
- 12:12 PM Bug #6053 (Closed): Include rendered Metadata in Bagit content
- 04:09 PM Revision 8154 (metacat): export a directory rather than a file in the scm plugin. This fixed an issue that the pom.xml didn't work with the svn with version 1.6.
- 02:18 PM Revision 8153 (metacat): Add a plugin to copy the solr-home from the metacat-common to the target/classes.
- 02:17 PM Revision 8152 (metacat): Remove the solr-home to the metacat-common.
- 02:16 PM Revision 8151 (metacat): move the solr-home from the metacat-index to the metacat-common.
- 05:16 PM Revision 8150 (metacat): Use the properties for the schema url and name.
- 05:06 PM Revision 8149 (metacat): Change the verson of the metacat-common to be the 2.2.0-SNAPSHOT.
- 04:28 PM Revision 8148 (metacat): Change the version to 2.2.0-SNAPSHOT and the dependency version of metacat-common to 2.2.0-SNAPSHOT.
- 04:26 PM Revision 8147 (metacat): change the version to 2.2.0-SNAPSHOT.
- 04:16 PM Revision 8146 (metacat): [merge from branch to keep trunk up to date with upgrade history] prep for Metacat 2.1.1 release
- 03:53 PM Revision 8144 (metacat): Remove the file and it will got from the D1.
- 03:33 PM Revision 8143 (metacat): Add code to check out the schema.xml from dataone project.
- 12:57 PM Revision 8141 (metacat): copy the original systemMetadata when publishing a revision in order to avoid overwriting the original values - the shared map is listening! https://projects.ecoinformatics.org/ecoinfo/issues/6014
- 10:56 AM Revision 8140 (metacat): Extends the test class for the base test class.
Also available in: Atom