From 02/21/2002 to 03/22/2002
- 12:47 PM Bug #427: eml-constraint use of identifers
- In looking at this issue, I think the best way to handle this would be to split eml-attribute up into multiple files....
- 11:04 AM Bug #443: revise duration elements in eml-access
- duration and ticket count are now removed
- 12:54 AM Bug #443: revise duration elements in eml-access
- I think it is reasonable to possibly eliminate advanced features like duration
and ticketCount from eml-access for no...
- 10:59 AM Bug #339: bounding box vs point data in eml-coverage
- made westbc and southbc optional so now if you want to define a single point, you can just use northbc and eastbc.
- 08:45 AM Bug #440: eml-entity needs header boolean
- this isn't a problem
- 07:17 AM Bug #443 (Resolved): revise duration elements in eml-access
- eml-access has a duration element that is defined in terms of temporalCoverage.
This introduces a number of temporal...
- 03:13 PM Bug #440: eml-entity needs header boolean
- The field already exists in eml-physical. See eml-physical/numHeaderLines
- 02:19 PM Bug #440 (Resolved): eml-entity needs header boolean
- eml-entity needs a field to indicate whether the first line in the entity is a header row. currently, we have no way...
- 11:11 AM Bug #429: add additional entity types to EML
- I think we should consider whether photos should an entity type under dataset
or bumped up to the level of resource....
Also available in: Atom