From 03/23/2002 to 04/21/2002
- 10:24 AM Bug #477 (Resolved): referencing complex types is not done consistently
- In all modules we import other schemas and use components. Sometimes we define
elements that use a ComplexType, oth...
- 08:41 PM Bug #338: need coverage documentation, review all documentation
- chris did this today. he also changed all of the tag names to be comprehnsible.
- 09:28 AM Bug #430: need DTDs to correspond to XSD files
- added entities back into the dtds. they now correspond to the xsd files.
- 11:09 AM Bug #470: need to be able to inline data in EML
- added the eml-data module. this module allows data to be inserted into the xml. if it is binary, it needs to be bas...
- 04:52 PM Bug #337: storage type issues
- Chad. I will not get to this before I leave. Could you look into STMML and
come up with a strategy? Maybe have Chr...
- 04:46 PM Bug #428: eml-constraint overlaps with packaging concepts
- The issues here are the same that were just addressed in bug#427. See the
discussion there for details of the resolu...
- 04:46 PM Bug #427: eml-constraint use of identifers
- *** Bug 428 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
- 04:35 PM Bug #427: eml-constraint use of identifers
- Clarified documentation in eml-constraint to indicate that the entities that
participate in the constraint should be ...
- 04:41 PM Bug #335: decompose eml identifiers into familyid and revision
- Resolving this bug as WONTFIX based on the comments I made previously in the
bug. At a minimum this request would no...
- 04:37 PM Bug #269: resolve packaging issues
- FIXED. Existing "eml" wrapper module to be incorporated into the beta7 release.
- 10:09 AM Bug #472 (Resolved): establish consistent namespaces for schemas
- EML currently uses namespaces of the form "eml:modulename" for each of the eml
modules (e.g., eml:dataset). In cont...
- 10:41 PM Bug #471 (Resolved): eml spec overview document
- Need an overview document that gives the background and rationale for eml. This
would likely have both normative an...
- 05:09 PM Bug #335: decompose eml identifiers into familyid and revision
- After putting a lot of thought into this issue, mu conclusion is that we should
NOT make these changes to the "identi...
- 04:45 PM Bug #269: resolve packaging issues
- Created a new module "eml.xsd" that allows us to wrap up multiple eml modules
(and other metadata) into a single XML ...
- 04:12 PM Bug #337: storage type issues
- Possibly use STMML as a value contsraint for the value space for dataTypes.
Thus, it would be based on XML Datatypes...
- 03:47 PM Bug #470 (Resolved): need to be able to inline data in EML
- Request to be able to inline data in the same file as EML. For binary data,
this could be Base64 encoded. For text...
- 09:35 AM Bug #249: Update XSLT stylesheets for EML 2.0 modules
- OK, partially did the eml-entity and eml-attribute stylesheets for marine. Need
to put together the rest.
- 08:11 AM Bug #450: entityType and format
- added additional documentation to make these fields unambiguous.
- 10:27 AM Bug #450 (Resolved): entityType and format
- The eml-entity module has a field called "entityType" that is supposed to
contain the type of the entity for "other"...
Also available in: Atom