From 11/06/2002 to 12/05/2002
- 08:00 PM Bug #918: example tag in eml:documentation
- DONE. Went through all xsd files and rewrote any examples that contained element
names to no longer use those names.
- 07:51 PM Bug #670: DateTimeDomain id/reference validation
- Ok, the dateTimeDomain was added to the key so that it now is used in the
reference checks correctly. DONE.
- 07:46 PM Bug #925 (Resolved): release preparation tasks for eml-2.0.0
- This is the release tracking bug for the final (yeehaa!) release of eml:
eml-2.0.0. Need to finish these things bef...
- 07:43 PM Bug #924: make date time its own measurement scale
- Done. Please review the changes to datetime handling, and the improved
documentation throughout eml-attribute.xsd.
- 07:38 PM Bug #924 (Resolved): make date time its own measurement scale
- Arguments for date time values to be interval and ordinal. Both have their
points. Decided we need to make a new "...
- 12:28 PM Bug #918: example tag in eml:documentation
- oops...the example i saw was actually for a non-leaf node in which it lookes
like someone was trying to show examples...
- 12:19 PM Bug #918 (Resolved): example tag in eml:documentation
- Ive noticed at least one place in eml-attribute where the example tag in the
documention inlines the element name as...
- 11:15 AM Bug #670: DateTimeDomain id/reference validation
- Thanks for your bug report. Yes, indeed, the key and ref you mention should be
included in our parser configuration ...
- 10:55 AM Bug #670 (Resolved): DateTimeDomain id/reference validation
- It appears that the DateTimeDomain was not included in the EmlValidator's
lib/config.xml file. Should this be incl...
Also available in: Atom