From 08/11/2003 to 09/09/2003
- 01:19 PM Bug #1008: inline element doesn't support character child
- Used Dan's schema fragment to modify eml-resource.xsd. Created a new type called
InlineType. The inline element is no...
- 08:42 PM Bug #1136 (Resolved): kelvin conversion incorrect in unit dictionary
- Shawn Bowers reported:
> Hi Matt,
> I was testing some prolog code to convert between units, and noticed that ...
- 06:48 PM Bug #1129: Change temporalCoverage calendarDate type
- changed element calendarDate from type=xs:date to type =res:yearDate and
modified documentation to reflect the change.
- 05:51 PM Bug #939: spelling errors for 'its' in index
- replaced incorrect occureances of it's with its in all affected eml schemas
- 01:21 PM Bug #1017: documentation error in eml-methods
- I think that Eda Melendez misinterpreted the schema and mistakenly reported a bug.
I am changing the resolution to "i...
- 11:55 AM Bug #1035: Technical documentation on eml-methods has an error
- Deleted the paragraph two which described use of references withing eml-methods.
- 10:06 AM Bug #1132 (Resolved): fix access control rule ambiguities
- We found some issues that need to be discussed regarding access control in the
EML2 specification. We have run into...
- 04:08 PM Bug #1129 (Resolved): Change temporalCoverage calendarDate type
- There has been a request to change to data type on the element calenderDate to
include xs:gYear. This could be accom...
- 04:00 PM Bug #1128 (In Progress): Distribution element requested for project
- At the LTER EML Implementation workshop the LTER Information Managers working on
"best practices" identified a desir...
Also available in: Atom