From 09/10/2003 to 10/09/2003
- 04:03 PM Bug #1155 (Resolved): Documentation incorrect for dateTimeDomainType bounds
- within dateTimeDomainType (eg see
- 03:55 PM Bug #1154 (Resolved): All children of required "offline" element are optional in PhysicalDistributionType
- in PhysicalDistributionType, the "offline" element is required, but all its
children are optional; thus if the user...
- 08:20 PM Bug #1153 (Resolved): dateTimeDomain element should be optional
there is a sequence of 3 require...
- 03:15 PM Bug #1152 (Resolved): datetime element does not use consistent naming
- The datetime element in eml-attribute should be spelled dateTime to be
consistent with the other dateTime elements a...
- 03:11 PM Bug #1151 (Resolved): misspelled element name
- in eml-resource.xsd, the simpleType KeyTypCode should be spelled "KeyTypeCode"
- 03:08 PM Bug #1150 (Resolved): documentation for KeyTypeCode is wrong
- The documentation for KeywordType says that the allowed values in an element of
type KeyTypCode are "discipline", "s...
- 06:31 PM Bug #1124: update precision field definition and cardinality
- precision field under measurementScale/interval is currently shown as
repeatable (1..inf), but under measurementScal...
- 05:22 PM Bug #1149 (Resolved): BoundsGroup bounds min & max have incorrect cardinality
- BoundsGroup bounds min & max have incorrect cardinality. This can be seen in the
Also available in: Atom