From 09/29/2003 to 10/28/2003
- 02:53 PM Bug #1195 (Resolved): tracking bug for 2.0.1 release
- This bug lists all remaining housekeeping issues to be resolved before the EML
2.0.1 release can be distributed. Pl...
- 02:48 PM Bug #1154: All children of required "offline" element are optional in PhysicalDistributionType
- Cleaned up documentation for offline medium some, but I am not comfortable with
making mediumName required, because t...
- 02:41 PM Bug #1151: misspelled element name
- 02:40 PM Bug #1151: misspelled element name
- Renamed this simple type name so that it is spelled correctly. As it does not
actually correspnd to an element name ...
- 02:39 PM Bug #1150: documentation for KeyTypeCode is wrong
- Fixed documentation, making the lists of types match, and provided full
documentation for each of the KeyTypeCode val...
- 12:39 PM Bug #1155: Documentation incorrect for dateTimeDomainType bounds
- Created a new group called BoundsDateGroup that allows the documentation and
model to be different for date bounds th...
- 12:38 PM Bug #1153: dateTimeDomain element should be optional
- Made the dateTimeDomain element optional. Note that this is fine for
dateTimeDomain because bounds is optional and t...
- 12:36 PM Bug #1149: BoundsGroup bounds min & max have incorrect cardinality
- Changed the content model to fix this problem. Now the model allows either
minimum, maximum, or both, as described i...
- 10:06 AM Bug #1152: datetime element does not use consistent naming
- This is a relatively minor issue, and I think that it is not worth breaking
backwards compatibility to fix it. I'm r...
- 10:02 AM Bug #1124: update precision field definition and cardinality
- Resolved. Proposed changes have been checked into cvs for precision field.
- 10:21 AM Bug #1193 (New): Temporal Description Missing?
- A temporal description field is not currently available. Should a temporal
description field (paragraph format) be ...
Also available in: Atom