From 01/28/2008 to 02/26/2008
- 05:10 PM Bug #3051: standardUnit restriction doesnt match eml-unitDictionary.xml
- adding those two units to the eml-attribute.xsd file
- 05:00 PM Bug #2083: dimension 'current' is wrongly entered as 'charge'
- with this change, some of the other derived units get shuffled around a bit (at least in terms of their time coeffici...
- 04:01 PM Bug #3166 (Resolved): remove extra "attributeindex" parameter in eml-settings.xsl
- The "attributeindex" parameter is multiply defined in the eml-settings.xsl file. This came up when trying to view me...
- 03:55 PM Bug #3165 (Resolved): request for an element to contain info about a url
- Anywhere there is a <url> it would be useful to have a place to include text that could be added to the anchor tag wh...
- 03:44 PM Bug #3164 (Resolved): sbc-lter adaptation of eml-literature schema - contact tree
- an optional <contact> tree would be useful to designate a contact-author who isnt the first author.
- 03:42 PM Bug #3163 (Resolved): eml-literature schema - cardinality of volume and pageRange
- +++ This bug was initially created as a clone of Bug #2076 +++
volume, pageRange should be 0 or 1, to accomodate in_...
- 10:16 AM Bug #3151: Package datamanager.jar without including classes from supporting jars
- Removed the "unjar" step when building the jar.
Also noticed that the old ecogrid stub jars were being used. Took t...
- 03:44 PM Bug #3151 (Resolved): Package datamanager.jar without including classes from supporting jars
- Currently the datamanager distribution _unjars_ all the supporting jars it uses and packages them with the datamanage...
- 10:45 AM Bug #2147: EML Stylesheet problem with web address URL's
- This bug was fixed with the last release of Metacat.
- 05:25 PM Bug #2703: eml not valid is xmlSpy versions 2006+, eml-text and eml-documentation
- from INigo and Margaret:
EML uses some parts of DocBook schema (eg. <para> and children). Some of these are generatin...
Also available in: Atom