From 04/24/2008 to 05/23/2008
- 01:52 PM Bug #3318 (Resolved): Implement Excel Data Source creation in DataSourceFactory
- Currently an exception is thrown when DataSourceFactory tries to create an Excel data source. I think we can just cr...
- 01:49 PM Bug #3316: Make specification of data file separate from specifying delimiter, starting location, etc.
- This is implemented this way now, and seems much better.
- 10:18 AM Bug #3316 (Resolved): Make specification of data file separate from specifying delimiter, starting location, etc.
- We current have a select format page, which asks for type of file. We should move the file name selection code into ...
- 12:25 PM Bug #3317 (Resolved): Changing delimiter does nothing in SelectDataFile (soon ConfigureDataSource)
- Clicking the delimiter button should cause the preview pane to redisplay, but at the moment it doesn't seem to do any...
- 11:42 AM Bug #3293: Save data file when wizard is complete
- This has been done for a while now ...
- 10:21 AM Bug #3315: Next button update problem on page where types of data to import are specified
- This was a simple fix - we had a variable keeping track of how many types of data were selected, and it was initializ...
- 09:00 AM Bug #3315 (Resolved): Next button update problem on page where types of data to import are specified
- If you start with scores selected, which it is by default, then select Responses, and then unselect Responses, the ne...
- 09:55 AM Bug #3309: Controller ordering wrong when multiple data types are selected
- Forgot to set to FIXED when updating with the comment above.
- 09:54 AM Bug #3309: Controller ordering wrong when multiple data types are selected
- Fixed so that now the following occurs for each type of data to be imported:
Check for equally spaced columns - if ye...
- 08:41 AM Bug #3310: Add title to wizard framework
- Completed, with titles added for each page in the wizard process.
- 07:26 AM Bug #3308: Fix instructions on LabelDataColumns
- Updated instructions through adding new onDataSourceChange method.
- 04:15 AM Bug #3308 (Resolved): Fix instructions on LabelDataColumns
- LabelDataColumns instructions still reference "dragging and dropping"
- 07:16 AM Bug #3311 (New): Delete old auto-save files
- If an auto-save file cannot be loaded for some reason, delete it.
- 04:46 AM Bug #3310 (Resolved): Add title to wizard framework
- Each page needs to be able to provide a title to the wizard so that it can be displayed at the top of the WizardFrame
- 04:21 AM Bug #3309 (Resolved): Controller ordering wrong when multiple data types are selected
- If scores and responses are both selected, and you select "no" for equally spaced columns for scores, you're then ask...
- 04:13 AM Bug #3307 (New): Deal with student data in columns better
- There are several screens that need to be fixed to deal with student data being in columns rather than rows:
- 04:03 AM Bug #3284: LabelDataColumns needs to scroll column to visible when question clicked on
- Current implementation is that auto-scroll only happens when the column to the right of the currently selected column...
- 12:27 PM Bug #3284: LabelDataColumns needs to scroll column to visible when question clicked on
- To address my comment from May 8 2008, I've made it so that when a column is assigned, it is scrolled to the left edg...
- 11:45 AM Bug #3286: Alignment in LabelDataColumns page inconsistent
- Fixed by giving some initial text to the question preview component, even though it will be initially overwritten.
- 04:01 AM Bug #3286: Alignment in LabelDataColumns page inconsistent
- This is because even when a question is not selected, the contents of the question text display pane are empty. Sele...
- 03:59 AM Bug #3279: Auto-select first unspecified column in DataTypeSpecification
- I actually read this bug wrong; it's for DataTypeSpecification, not LabelDataColumns. However, since DataTypeSpecifi...
- 03:56 AM Bug #3279: Auto-select first unspecified column in DataTypeSpecification
- This is currently implemented.
- 03:58 AM Bug #3289: LabelDataColumns question list auto-select incorrect using saved values
- 12:13 PM Bug #3302: Move student ID screen after selecting types of data columns
- Note that Controller is no longer a subclass of ListWizardController, as that was just too confusing. It now has exp...
- 10:07 AM Bug #3302 (Resolved): Move student ID screen after selecting types of data columns
- Right now selection of the student identifier comes way later in the process. This doesn't make too much sense. It ...
- 10:09 AM Bug #3299: AssessmentImport: "Cancel" button does nothing in Import Wizard
- The cancel button now fires a WizardCanceled event, and disposes of the WizardFrame object, after asking the user if ...
- 02:28 PM Bug #3299 (Resolved): AssessmentImport: "Cancel" button does nothing in Import Wizard
- Cancel button should be equivalent to closing the window - can we get that wired up for june?
- 11:47 AM Bug #3294: Add means for RunWizard class to communicate when it is done
- You got it, they're there!
- 10:00 AM Bug #3294: Add means for RunWizard class to communicate when it is done
- I'm not a huge fan of constructors with lots of arguments and prefer that methods exist that do the various bits and ...
- 02:50 AM Bug #3294 (Resolved): Add means for RunWizard class to communicate when it is done
- Three options:
Add a getFrame method
Add delegate methods to add listeners to the frame
Make constructor take a w...
- 02:46 AM Bug #3293 (Resolved): Save data file when wizard is complete
- Need to save the data file when the data file is complete. This is stored as a property (ASSESSMENT_DATA_FILE) in th...
- 12:06 PM Bug #3288: Auto-save wizard map values
- This is complete, through a major refactoring of the methods used to save state.
- 03:52 AM Bug #3289 (Resolved): LabelDataColumns question list auto-select incorrect using saved values
- If the wizard values have been saved, and at least one question has already been saved, the wizard doesn't correctly ...
- 12:13 PM Bug #3287: Add wizardlistener interface
- Initial revision seems complete, but of course bugs are possible :-)
- 11:01 AM Bug #3287 (Resolved): Add wizardlistener interface
- Make WizardFrame allow other code to listen for wizard completion events.
- 11:04 AM Bug #3288 (Resolved): Auto-save wizard map values
- As each step occurs, save temporarily in the .morpho directory. Use the assessment identifier as the name of the fil...
- 09:13 AM Bug #3284: LabelDataColumns needs to scroll column to visible when question clicked on
- Also, if we've selected a column and the next columns are not visible, then we should automatically scroll for them (...
- 07:39 AM Bug #3284 (Resolved): LabelDataColumns needs to scroll column to visible when question clicked on
- If a response item is selected, the column assigned to that item is selected; but if that column is not visible in th...
- 09:02 AM Bug #3286 (Resolved): Alignment in LabelDataColumns page inconsistent
- Layout on LabelDataColumns page is initially strange; the "AvailableResponseItems" label and the DataTable label are ...
- 09:00 AM Bug #3285 (In Progress): Auto size JTable in DataSourcePreviewPanel
- Adjust preferred height of the JTable so that it is sized to show all rows if possible.
- 08:36 AM Bug #3042: Check data when assigning data types
- 01:57 PM Bug #3281: Enable next automatically in SelectFormat
- Implemented by overriding isNextEanbledInitially in SelectFormat
- 11:30 AM Bug #3281 (Resolved): Enable next automatically in SelectFormat
- When the select format page is displayed, if an existing format is selected, then the next button should automaticall...
- 11:16 AM Bug #3280 (Resolved): Add "Not specified" option for radio button groups to fix Java 5/6 compatibility issues
- We need "not specified" options for radio button groups on:
Data Type Specification
Assigning columns to question...
- 11:14 AM Bug #3279 (Resolved): Auto-select first unspecified column in DataTypeSpecification
- When the import data window is opened, the first unspecified column should be selected.
Also available in: Atom