From 12/15/2008 to 01/13/2009
- 01:59 PM Bug #3749 (Resolved): Putting question into edit mode probably shouldn't be undoable action
- At least to me, this doesn't really make sense. Some feedback from group members might be useful here.
- 01:58 PM Bug #3748 (New): Undo doesn't work for image manipulation + other contexts
- Dragging an image onto a question doesn't seem to work in terms of undo. The buttons become active, but they don't a...
- 01:55 PM Bug #3747 (Resolved): Allow navigating by question within the parser
- Scrolling the ExtractedQuestionsPane should provide a way to move question by question. This could work by overridin...
- 01:44 PM Bug #3746 (Resolved): Need ability to make text superscript and subscript
- These would be buttons similar to the bold and italics buttons on the toolbar, and would need to work the same way.
- 01:40 PM Bug #3623: Remove Selector from PDFPane in MainWindow unless selecting from text
- This seems to be fixed with the JXLayer version of selection (although we probably can't select text at all right now).
- 01:39 PM Bug #3745 (Resolved): Bold, italics and underline buttons are not functional
- The buttons to make text bold, underlined and italicized do not function.
The JEditorPane class has a method that ...
- 01:18 PM Bug #3615: Should check to ensure modifications actually occurred before moving to confirm edit state
- This is fixed by the check for existingRectangles.contains(selectedRectangle) in the mouseReleased methods of the Res...
- 01:13 PM Bug #3660: Auto-scroll window when performing a selection
- This has been handled fairly well for the original selection process. It is currently not implemented when moving se...
- 01:09 PM Bug #3584: Switching wizard pages breaks previously existing selections
- There's only one page where selections are made, and moving to the JXLayer method of doing selection should have fixe...
- 09:10 AM Bug #3703: Commit original photoshop/illustrator files to CVS
- committed under new dir: graphics/First_Final_Header_withLayers.psd
- 10:28 AM Bug #3733 (Resolved): Assigning response columns incorrectly checks for numeric data
- When clicking on which column contains responses, you are prompted when the data is non-numeric. This should only ha...
- 04:25 AM Bug #3717 (Resolved): Confirm and cancel icons can be invisible if drawn selection extends beyond viewport border
- If a selection is drawn all the way to the bottom of the viewport, then the icons for confirmation and cancellation a...
- 04:20 AM Bug #3716 (In Progress): Selected rectangle can have its origin moved above the top of the document
- When moving a selected rectangle, the top of the rectangle is allowed to be moved so that it has a negative coordinat...
- 04:24 PM Bug #3704: Check Metacat against Postgres v7.4
- used the datamanager features to download a test dataset from the Metacat instance that is running Postgres 7.4: work...
- 04:03 PM Bug #3704: Check Metacat against Postgres v7.4
- saved metadata and data to metacat using 7.4
- 03:44 PM Bug #3707 (Resolved): PDF parser exceptions on Linux
- Trying to launch the parser in a Linux environment results in a NPE:
Could not launch the parser
- 11:48 AM Bug #3704: Check Metacat against Postgres v7.4
- installed v7.4 on fred.
installed fresh metacat 1.9.
TODO: insert metadata from morpho
- 10:18 AM Bug #3704 (Resolved): Check Metacat against Postgres v7.4
- DECS uses 7.4 in their production deployments
- 10:06 AM Bug #3703 (Resolved): Commit original photoshop/illustrator files to CVS
- The FIRST project may want to extend the look and feel for a more informational website - they'd like access to the o...
Also available in: Atom