From 10/25/2007 to 11/23/2007
- 02:14 PM Bug #3013 (Resolved): Include azimuth and dsgPoly/plot size to draw plot bounds on Google-Map?
- It would be really cool to draw the plot shape on the terrain. Might finally encourage people to collect X-bearing (...
- 12:36 PM Bug #3012 (Resolved): For level 1 data, redundant error check: plot size missing
- It reports that plot size is required and that plot size (stems) is required. Just one error would suffice.
- 11:07 AM Bug #3011 (Resolved): Logical check: reasonable sizes between ddh, Ht, DBH
- Check for instances of ddh being greater than DBH (almost certainly an error) or DBH unlikely for Height?
We are h...
- 10:38 AM Bug #3010 (In Progress): Should encode strings in URL requesting mapping of plots
- Here's some help for characters that need encoding:
- 03:34 PM Bug #3009 (Resolved): Check that plots are named according to their project label
- Check that plots aren't named improperly. Also, perhaps allow a way to reset this value, for folks who use a placeho...
- 10:10 AM Bug #2668: Geocoordinates
- When we have geocoordinates available,we can add google-earth functions similar to what is available on w3Tropicos.
- 11:04 AM Bug #3006 (New): Add LSID+GUID to data rows
- The best way of tracking duplicates is unfortunately not our current system, but rather a GUID that is an LSID that h...
- 10:59 AM Bug #2918: Headers of entry forms are annoying
- One could create a manual subform, where the values shown are loaded from the right place, then when the form is clos...
- 10:51 AM Bug #3004 (Resolved): TEST: Allow resampling of ANY plot
- Currently, resampling plots is limited to plots with individual stems. But any plot can be resampled, just no prepri...
- 10:49 AM Bug #2770: Finish the export DB function for level 5 data
- Instead, this functionality will be in the viewer database.
- 10:33 AM Bug #2991: When no plots are selected, export throws an error
- fixed v211_p5_mid3.zip.
It warns you if there are no plots, and you can continue anyway. If nothing is there, then ...
- 09:50 AM Bug #2991 (Resolved): When no plots are selected, export throws an error
- If no plots are selected, exporting EEP simple reports throws an error, because there is no data to transfer to Excel...
Also available in: Atom