From 07/01/2008 to 07/30/2008
- 03:00 PM Bug #3006: Add LSID+GUID to data rows
- viewer version v201_p0730_mid3 now creates lsids for observation
- 12:12 PM Bug #3320: Data Monitoring Report Issues
- I have not seen the "continued" message in the new reporting system. I think it was related to the blank pages betwe...
- 01:46 PM Bug #3452: evaluate beta PDA version of the reference lists
- This also makes me wonder about a PDA/web version of the protocol itself. The searching tool makes it really helpful...
- 12:15 PM Bug #3452: evaluate beta PDA version of the reference lists
- A first cut at this reference guide (not glossary) is here:
- 10:43 AM Bug #2864: Simplify level 3: no modules?, cover only by strata?
- Modules now eliminated for level 3. Level 3 plots are a single plot, but size of the plot is variable.
- 10:41 AM Bug #2936: Figure out "REACHES"
- reaches now better documented in protocol (v4.1.6) and entry tool (v226_p0716_mid1)
- 10:40 AM Bug #3025: improve reporting mechanism in entry tool
- (In reply to comment #2)
> At this point, the ideas for improvement that rank the highest for me
> are 2 and 4, alon...
- 10:38 AM Bug #3419: Print notes on VMD forms (workshop '08)
- Fixed in v226_p0716_mid2 entry tool.
I understand notes to be printed at bottom of page, not bottom of report as ind...
- 10:36 AM Bug #3004: TEST: Allow resampling of ANY plot
- any plot can now be resampled, regardless of what plot level and whether or not there are planted stems.
- 10:35 AM Bug #3180: Reduce File size by importing to new database
- This seems to be fixed when compact and repair is done in Access 2007, which is part of the release process.
- 10:34 AM Bug #2867: Reverse Migrate New archive data into old archive
- We are no longer reverse migrating data to old archive; rather, we are moving to the new archive.
- 10:34 AM Bug #2632: How to store one module plots - no subplots?
- modules no longer stored as subplots, so this is moot.
- 05:31 PM Bug #3320: Data Monitoring Report Issues
- (In reply to comment #0)
> Now that users are creating their own reports, they need some fixes:
> 1) Blank pages e...
- 12:30 PM Bug #3418: Open ended picklists (workshop '08)
- a wiki has been created for comments on this:
- 11:54 AM Bug #3425: More info about reach in protocol, datasheets, entry tool? (workshop '08)
- now requiring reach on datasheets for levels 1-2 and entry tool v226_p0716_mid1
- 02:53 PM Bug #2864: Simplify level 3: no modules?, cover only by strata?
- Comments from our group:
From: Robert K. Peet
Date: Fri, Jul 20, 2007 at 6:53 PM
We have pending a simplification ...
- 02:36 PM Bug #3425: More info about reach in protocol, datasheets, entry tool? (workshop '08)
- I have added reach comments to the protocol. Datasheets don't have room for any more info, but reach definition was ...
- 02:05 PM Bug #3431: Document whence our picklist values come (workshop '08)
- we decided to use the subclass values for soil texture. All this is now in the protocol, version 4.1.6 revised today...
- 03:08 PM Bug #3452 (In Progress): evaluate beta PDA version of the reference lists
- I think it would be really helpful to create a webpage that could be downloaded onto a mobile device (smart phone or ...
- 05:35 PM Bug #3419: Print notes on VMD forms (workshop '08)
- (In reply to comment #2)
> Notes may also be printed inline (so much simpler coding). Still need to
> create user in...
- 04:18 PM Bug #3419: Print notes on VMD forms (workshop '08)
- Notes may also be printed inline (so much simpler coding). Still need to create user interface for allow configurati...
- 03:58 PM Bug #3419: Print notes on VMD forms (workshop '08)
- source code added (v226_p0702_mid1)
notes indicator added and notes as footnotes added (v226_p0702_mid2). This does...
Also available in: Atom