From 11/13/2008 to 12/12/2008
- 05:41 AM Bug #3699: Tab for MaxEnt prediction of range
- lower priority - wish list for grants
- 04:59 AM Bug #3699 (New): Tab for MaxEnt prediction of range
- The Univ. of Arizona has a function to generate Max Ent range map predictions. We should aim for something similar.
- 05:39 AM Bug #3700 (Resolved): Import from other herbaria
- We can download SE records from MO/Tropicos
We can request SE records from NY; already cleared orally with Barbara...
- 04:52 AM Bug #3698: Rangemap predictions & boundingbox species selection
- accidental submission. Quit and start over with two new bugs
- 04:50 AM Bug #3698 (Resolved): Rangemap predictions & boundingbox species selection
- Add a tab for MaxEnt range maps projections
- 11:45 AM Bug #2868: upgrade taxonomy using TaxonOccurence Spreadsheet (aka Cover_ver4_withCBS)
- in progress, version 1.1.4.H.
There are projects in this spreadsheet that are not yet in the database, so these will...
- 11:02 AM Bug #2878: Check and standardize fit across all projects
- I don't think this is needed, because we are not migrating ANY classifications from the old archive database.
- 11:02 AM Bug #2721: check sppID and NC_Codes in "old" archive db before updating to new
- A spreadsheet was made, marking the few cases where there are disagreements between the two. There are a few where w...
- 02:03 PM Bug #3681 (New): Add 'Original Label Taxon' field to the specimen record
- When I look at a specimen on the SE Atlas such as NCU-75254 and it gives
the name as Magnolia virginiana, that is si...
Also available in: Atom