From 02/08/2009 to 03/09/2009
- 09:41 AM Bug #2868: upgrade taxonomy using TaxonOccurence Spreadsheet (aka Cover_ver4_withCBS)
- All projects through 61 have new interpretations, all pointing to something in our standard list, which is almost ent...
- 08:27 AM Bug #3862 (Resolved): 22-8-377 RHODMAX subsampling errors
- 22-8-377 RHODMAX has 1% tree (mod R) and 5% (mod8) tree subsampling, but the original datasheets say 10% (R) and 50% ...
- 10:42 AM Bug #3787: Decide on better project management software/approach
- More comments coming back from folks:
Atlassian Jira (http://www.atlassian.com/) is a cool product that I think has ...
- 10:26 AM Bug #3844: none-of-the-above community placeholder: EntryTool
- Done. We have two of these. One is "CEGL.NoneExists" and one is "A.NoneExists" to reflect which item doesn't exist....
- 10:19 AM Bug #3842: Standardization/filling out best classifications in new archive database
- The import is done. All records in the old archive database and the Excel spreadsheet have been imported into the da...
- 10:06 AM Bug #3842: Standardization/filling out best classifications in new archive database
- The Excel spreadsheet seems to invert fit scale from old cvs archive database. I'll import all records from there as...
- 07:02 AM Bug #3854 (Resolved): Fit may be reversed for some projects
- We need to check fit to see if the numerical scale is reversed for some projects. Michael has compiled the sum of pl...
- 01:23 PM Bug #3842: Standardization/filling out best classifications in new archive database
- community module has now been imported from vegbank, version 1.1.9:
some new references
all new commName recs
- 12:44 PM Bug #3843: Add new field for community classification framework
- framework_id added to commInterpretation, archive version 1.1.8 in cvs-eep-archive. This points to reference.
- 06:02 AM Bug #3850 (Resolved): store drainage basin/HUC codes with plots
- We need to store drainage basin/HUC codes with plots so that people can query by these and get plots out of interest.
- 07:58 AM Bug #3787: Decide on better project management software/approach
- NCEAS has been using Trac lately. Trac was also suggested by a friend who used to work at Yahoo.
A friend from Natu...
- 01:01 PM Bug #3847 (Resolved): enable export for analysis databases
- Currently, the viewer can only export from entry and archive databases. A new routine that checks for the analysis d...
- 12:31 PM Bug #3846 (New): viewer-classification view
- 5) The viewer needs to eventually support building datasets, either selected
one-by-one or through a search (all in ...
- 12:30 PM Bug #3845 (New): viewer-classification view and update
- 4) The viewer needs to be upgraded to both display and edit/annotate
classification information. We want to be able...
- 12:30 PM Bug #3844 (Resolved): none-of-the-above community placeholder: EntryTool
- 3) We need a placeholder for "none of the above" when a plot does not fit into
ANY community within a particular fra...
- 12:29 PM Bug #3843 (Resolved): Add new field for community classification framework
- 2) we need a framework for communities wherein we are placing a plot. This was
thought originally to go into commCl...
- 12:28 PM Bug #3842 (Resolved): Standardization/filling out best classifications in new archive database
- 1) import a large amount of data from our excel spreadsheet tracking
classification into the archive database.
- 12:27 PM Bug #3841 (Resolved): add fields to Excel v9 classification file
- Forbes will be adding 3 fields to it: 1) date classified, 2) classifiers, and
3) status (0=do not import into archiv...
- 12:26 PM Bug #3840 (New): Classification view/import/edit - CONTAINER BUG
- Bob, Forbes, and I just talked on the phone about classification and there are a few things we would like to do (the ...
- 09:16 AM Bug #2869: Migrate OLD ARCHIVE to the NEW ARCHIVE
- Topoposition and landform codes (letters) have been converted to new syntax in version v220.127.116.11 (COR_2009_02_16, today)
- 08:54 AM Bug #3787: Decide on better project management software/approach
- MJ has been emailed about this too.
- 08:44 AM Bug #3799: Create taxon collection list inside the Entry Tool
- Include fit and confidence as optional fields so that someone can indicate whether the identification was made based ...
- 08:27 AM Bug #3792: auto-embed errors for hand-error checking
- Calculations are now done automatically in the entry tool to figure out how many errors to embed. I don't think this...
- 01:56 PM Bug #2560: Implement revision system for new revisions
- Revision system now works on the new archive database. There are 3 tables of interest:
1) revision - this is from t...
Also available in: Atom