From 06/19/2006 to 07/18/2006
- 02:42 PM Bug #2493 (Resolved): actor repository tracking bug
- The Kepler repository at http://library.kepler-project.org/ currently has 52 components in it, but (nearly?) all are ...
- 11:08 AM Bug #2490 (Resolved): Get ecogrid endpoints from Ecogrid registry
- Currently, individual endpoints for SRB, metacat, GEON, and Digir ecogrid implementations are stored in the KEPLER/li...
- 03:46 PM Bug #2471: 'Upload to Repository' menu throws an error
- Jing discovered that this was a server error apparently due to an update of the xerces jar on the server. commenting ...
- 09:55 AM Bug #2471: 'Upload to Repository' menu throws an error
- Further examination of the error message here suggests that the problem is on the server side rather than in the Kepl...
- 09:20 PM Bug #2485 (Resolved): On Macintosh, cannot connect from a relation
- On A Macintosh, it is impossible to draw a connection from a 'relation' (diamond connector). One should be able to pr...
- 12:17 PM Bug #2472: Port locations not saved with Composites in 'Save in Library...'
- This is fixed in the Ptolemy CVS head.
I refactored the code so I could do some testing, see
- 12:07 PM Bug #2472 (Resolved): Port locations not saved with Composites in 'Save in Library...'
- If one creates a composite actor with ports, and then uses the 'Save in Library...' menu to save the composite, the p...
- 09:54 AM Bug #2471 (Resolved): 'Upload to Repository' menu throws an error
- Attempts to use the 'Upload to Repository' popup menu throws the error
[java] repository initialized with put...
- 01:57 PM Bug #2470 (Resolved): Documentation Missing for some R-actors
- The following RExpression-extended actors do not have any instance documentation included:
Also available in: Atom