From 10/24/2006 to 11/22/2006
- 10:11 AM Bug #2408: Need composite actor instance in actor tree
- fixed in current head of CVS
- 10:07 AM Bug #2464: Problem with displaying R graphics on Mac
- This problem has been fixed by adding the capability to set the graphics display to PDF and using builtin Mac PDF dis...
- 10:04 AM Bug #2558: Cannot create a new 'kar' file for modified actor
- Export Archive and Inport Archive menus have fixed this problem
- 09:41 AM Bug #2485: On Macintosh, cannot connect from a relation
- fixed by changes in the MouseFilter code in diva
- 03:20 PM Bug #2672 (In Progress): actor search term should be trimmed + searching with multiple terms
- I was searching for the Display actor and came up with multiple bugs (features). First, the search term should be tri...
- 03:06 PM Bug #2485: On Macintosh, cannot connect from a relation
- Note: Using <Shift> + <Command> seems to work on the Mac! (under Java 1.5) At least for the relation.
- 12:13 PM Bug #2572 (Resolved): Export KAR can produce several actors with the same lsid
- Start new workflow
Create two composite actors (put something into them)
Export them as KARs (one-by-one into two K...
Also available in: Atom