From 01/20/2007 to 02/18/2007
- 09:34 AM Bug #2755 (Resolved): generateDocs replaces & with & erroneously
- When i have an entity reference like < in the documentation for an actor, after I run 'ant generateDoc', < is t...
- 08:15 AM Bug #2315: Unable to run multiple Kepler instances simultaneously
- On kepler-dev, Dan wrote:
> The problem with multiple instances of Kepler is due to the internal
- 12:49 PM Bug #2746 (Resolved): Documentation system does not work with java 1.6
- If you try to run 'ant generateDoc' using java 1.6, it will appear to work, but in reality, JavaDoc fails with the er...
- 11:22 AM Bug #2742: EML2 Datasource actror has error parsing <numberOfRecords>
- This is a simple fix - trim the value in eml parser.
- 02:30 PM Bug #2742 (Resolved): EML2 Datasource actror has error parsing <numberOfRecords>
- If the <numberOfRecords> item in eml has a space preceeding number (e.g. " 24"), there is an error in parsing. Exampl...
Also available in: Atom