From 08/01/2008 to 08/30/2008
- 06:51 PM Bug #3116: Web page rendering needs to be made w3c compliant
- disregard comment #2 - intended for a different bug.
- 06:50 PM Bug #3116: Web page rendering needs to be made w3c compliant
- one more thing - the "old" way of doing the maps won't work now when running from metacat's trunk
- 11:45 AM Bug #3471: custom input boxes in actor configuration dialog
- I folded the Ptolemy changes in to the Ptolemy Tree.
One issue is that one of the files in the example code from
- 09:06 AM Bug #3471 (Resolved): custom input boxes in actor configuration dialog
- Report from Peter Reutemann:
I've encountered a similar problem as mentioned in the following thread:
- 01:04 PM Bug #3466 (Works For Me): workflow can fail to load when using ParameterSet
- A parameter specified in a ParameterSet's config file may be referenced, e.g., in an actor before ParameterSet has lo...
Also available in: Atom