From 03/01/2012 to 03/30/2012
- 08:32 PM Bug #5583 (New): Sensor Simulator controllable through Kepler
- To start the sensor simulator you must currently use ant to compile some classes and start it. This means a user woul...
- 06:49 PM Bug #5408: dataturbine actor should reuse connection
- Fixed at r29651
- 06:05 PM Bug #5582: DataTurbine server crashing the JRE
- A correction: I changed cacheSize to 1000000, not archiveSize (which my Source sets to cacheSize*10).
With that chan...
- 08:19 PM Bug #5582 (New): DataTurbine server crashing the JRE
- I don't think this is a Kepler bug but I want to record my notes somewhere:
I was able to get the DataTurbine serv...
- 02:51 PM Bug #5286: Remove the override of EntityTreeModel
- I would argue that we should incorporate it now and issue the patch. Overrides consistently diverge over time from t...
- 02:32 PM Bug #5286: Remove the override of EntityTreeModel
- I looked into removing this override a few ways, but things got convoluted. I think the best idea is to discuss incor...
- 07:49 PM Bug #5404: change-sampling.kar demo no longer works
- This workflow no longer got stuck at preinitializing, but gave an error from the Expression actor trying to use < ope...
- 06:22 PM Bug #5581: Make UI improvements to Components Download
- A wait cursor does show when Component Search is started by clicking the Search button. It doesn't if you hit enter i...
- 04:25 PM Bug #4953: Remote Components category sticks around sometimes
- At r29644 Remote Components category no longer shown after first kar download.
Need to see if this bug can still occur.
- 04:24 PM Bug #5581: Make UI improvements to Components Download
- At r29644 MyWorkflows is shown after first kar download.
- 02:44 PM Bug #5581 (New): Make UI improvements to Components Download
- When you download a kar from a remote repository via kepler, you typically:
*Click Sources and configure Preferences...
- 02:13 PM Bug #5313: fix Import Sensor Site and Export Site to KML menu item issues
- At r29643 now instead of being at the far bottom of the File menu, Import Sensor Site is now at the far top, and Expo...
- 01:52 PM Bug #5580 (Resolved): create sensor-view module documentation
- Write sensor-view module documentation.
- 01:35 PM Bug #4746: ability to create a Site Layout report
- Changing target to reporting-2.x.y -- if we go with proposed soln in comment#5, this is a feature to add to reporting.
- 01:28 PM Bug #4763: create gui to access datalogger program
- Changing target, this feature will probably have to stay disabled for the first sensor-view release.
- 01:22 PM Bug #4758: search for site components in kepler's data tab
- Some sort of grouping to make Data search results more manageable would really be great, but pushing target back sinc...
- 01:19 PM Bug #5423: Put kepler-server war file and kepler executatlbe as part of normal installation procedure
- Now we are creating a product named kepler-run-engine. It consists four components -- the workflow run engine, the wo...
- 01:03 PM Bug #5364: DataTurbine server memory error
- Change target milestone to sensor-view-1.x.y.
- 01:00 PM Bug #5313: fix Import Sensor Site and Export Site to KML menu item issues
- Dan fixed the second issue, duplicate entries in uiMenuMapping, at r29561.
- 11:51 AM Bug #5575: open composites from outline tab
- This was implemented by Philippe Huynh. I also added a menu item to center the canvas on the selected actor.
- 03:11 PM Bug #5579: Upload to Repository on actors doesn't work
- I just tried on Mac. It worked as well.
- 03:05 PM Bug #5579: Upload to Repository on actors doesn't work
- Excellent, hopefully there's just something wrong with this mac's 2.3.0 instance -- to be honest I'm not certain what...
- 02:41 PM Bug #5579: Upload to Repository on actors doesn't work
- Hi, Derik:
I just uploaded the Display actor to kepler-dev successfully:
- 02:19 PM Bug #5579 (Resolved): Upload to Repository on actors doesn't work
- If you right-click on an actor and select Upload to Repository, you get an Error:
There was a problem uploading the ...
Also available in: Atom