From 12/16/2012 to 01/14/2013
- 12:30 PM Bug #5778 (Resolved): Force Open doesn't (always?) currently work with Workflow Run Manager
- There's currently at least one scenario where if a run's workflow's module dependencies are not satisfied, Force Open...
- 06:30 PM Bug #5601: Can still lose report design when saving to KAR
- Fix (slightly adjusted for old method signature) does work in 2.3 too.
- 06:15 PM Bug #5601: Can still lose report design when saving to KAR
- Turns out, in reporting trunk, and in reporting 2.3, if from an Untitled window you create a workflow and report desi...
- 05:48 PM Bug #5722: Check for problems with sanitized RecordToken labels
- I haven't gotten parenthesis (or better, arbitrary strings) working.
Here's some testing showing behavior w/ my patc...
- 07:13 PM Bug #5722: Check for problems with sanitized RecordToken labels
- I've attached two the workflows I've been using to test. One uses the Test actor, and with the patch and reversion, s...
- 07:00 PM Bug #5722: Check for problems with sanitized RecordToken labels
- I believe that by reverting these files as follows:
* 64638 ptolemy/actor/lib/OrderedRecordAssembler.java
- 04:05 PM Bug #5669: replace ProjectLocator.findKeplerModulesDir() with something more robust.
- Dan found the problem because he ran ant installer tasks before run ant compile. The ant installer tasks for linux an...
- 11:18 AM Bug #5760: saving xml to existing file asks twice on mac
- The remaining problem will not occur in the 2.4 release, so retargeting.
To close this, the file dialog should ask t...
- 11:12 AM Bug #5669: replace ProjectLocator.findKeplerModulesDir() with something more robust.
- On Linux, if build-area/use.keplerdata exists, an NPE occurs:
ant -f ~/.../build-area/build.xml run
Also available in: Atom