From 06/16/2014 to 07/15/2014
- 10:31 AM Bug #6386 (Resolved): cannot drop second matlab actor on canvas
- Fixed in 69531.
- 03:27 PM Bug #6578 (Resolved): cannot hide director LocalClock
- Patricia fixed in r69526.
- 04:25 PM Bug #6578 (Resolved): cannot hide director LocalClock
- I'd like to hide the "localClock" parameter in the edit parameters dialog for our DDPDirector. The problem is that Lo...
- 04:06 PM Bug #6577 (Resolved): infinite loop resolving port width
- There are several actors whose output port is set to multiport. When this port is connected to a multiport input port...
- 02:40 PM Feature #6575 (New): reference parameters in R actor's script
- It would be nice if the script in the R actor could reference parameters that were added to the R actor. Currently th...
- 03:27 PM Bug #6572 (Resolved): An error is thrown when opening MatlabExpression.xml in common/workflows/demos/Matlab in trunk.
- I got the following errors. The main reason is that $name is in the documentation of the actor explaining the express...
- 12:04 PM Bug #6571 (New): Kepler command line execution won't exit if the parameter to be set in command line does not exist in the workflow.
- I got the same behavior for both -nocache and -cache option. I have to use Ctrl + C to kill the process.
Also available in: Atom