From 02/02/2015 to 03/03/2015
- 04:40 PM Bug #6676: External Execution actors generates exception for empty directory
- This is fixed.
ptolemy.actor.lib.Exec invokes java.lang.Runtime.exec(), which takes as its last argument the direc...
- 04:18 PM Bug #6681: unnecessary warnings when removing parameters
- The patch to make warnings about deleting variables more selective seems reasonable to me, so I patched the ptII tree...
- 02:03 PM Bug #6681 (Resolved): unnecessary warnings when removing parameters
- When a parameter is removed that is referenced by something else, a warning is displayed to the user (in Variable.set...
- 01:36 PM Bug #6676 (Resolved): External Execution actors generates exception for empty directory
- If the directory parameter is empty for the External Execution actor, a NullPointerException is generated:
- 10:16 AM Bug #5424 (Resolved): see if it's worthwhile to upgrade hsql from 1.8
- HSQL updated to v2.
- 02:09 AM Bug #6629 (Closed): type resolution problem when using RecordAssembler
- The arbitrary order in which Mogensen's algorithm resolves type constraints seemed to trigger non-deterministic type ...
Also available in: Atom