From 10/15/2000 to 11/13/2000
- 05:08 PM Bug #169: pathquery support for owner and site subsetting
- Modified pathquery.dtd and QuerySpecification to allow some new constraints
on queries submitted to Metacat. Now, qu...
- 04:50 PM Bug #169 (Resolved): pathquery support for owner and site subsetting
- Need support in the query system for the client to specify a single user or list
of users to restrict query results....
- 04:46 PM Bug #168 (Resolved): eliminate title attribute from xml_documents
- The current 'title' attribute in the xml_docuemnts tabe and xml_revisions table
is no longer needed because of the f...
- 01:24 PM Bug #161: need replication mechanism for metacat
- Work is in progress- Models have been submitted, refined and resubmitted for
comment. Work is currently in progress...
- 02:39 PM Bug #138: use LDAP as optional directory for authentication
- Fixed the LDAP authentication adapter (AuthLdap.java) so that it now looks up
the distinguished name for a user befor...
- 05:38 PM Bug #163 (Resolved): need data repository interface for metacat
- Recent discussions have indicated that the metacat server should shield client
interaction from the SRB and other da...
- 05:28 PM Bug #162 (Resolved): need harvest/batch load for metacat
- The metacat server needs to be able to accept large numbers of metadata
documents for insert and update from site me...
- 05:26 PM Bug #161 (Resolved): need replication mechanism for metacat
- Metacat was intended to be a centralized index of metadata that was replicated
across several sites. This replicati...
- 05:21 PM Bug #21: metacat redundancy in reader and writer implementation of nodes
- When I refactored the class structure a month or so ago this issue became moot.
Now the DocumentImpl class handles b...
- 05:18 PM Bug #149: Need revision number to uniquely specify docid
- Reassigned to jones because I agreed to look into the California Digital Library
acession numbering scheme.
Also available in: Atom