From 01/23/2001 to 02/21/2001
- 02:37 PM Bug #29: Download DTDs/Schemas for client
- 02:36 PM Bug #29: Download DTDs/Schemas for client
implemented interface for download of DTD or Schema file from Metacat file
system through the params:
- 02:29 PM Revision 699 (metacat): implemented interface for download of DTD or Schema file from Metacat file system
- through the params:
- 10:40 AM Bug #110: foreign keys to xml_catalog
- 10:39 AM Bug #110: foreign keys to xml_catalog
catalog_id attr has been added to xml_documents and xml_revisions as FK to
xml_catalog. All "typed" documents a...
- 12:05 PM Bug #183: Port metacat to PostgresSQL and other databases
- John Harris has agreed to look into the use of an embedded database for portions
of metacat and the plots db client s...
- 11:59 AM Bug #183 (Resolved): Port metacat to PostgresSQL and other databases
- To install Metacat broadly at research stations, we need to eliminate the
requirement for Oracle as a backend DB. T...
- 11:49 AM Bug #163: need data repository interface for metacat
- Chad and Dan's initial implementation of this interface allows users to store
data on the Morpho server file system b...
- 11:43 AM Bug #138: use LDAP as optional directory for authentication
- Basic functionality is now finished, but some of the interface functions (like
getting group lists, etc) need to be c...
- 02:08 PM Revision 698 (metacat): - new attribute catalog_id added in xml_documents and xml_revisions
- as a FK to xml_catalog
- 02:07 PM Revision 697 (metacat): - fixed missing replication of public_access
- - new attribute catalog_id added in xml_documents and xml_revisions
as a FK to xml_catalog; catalog_id is replicated ...
- 11:32 AM Revision 696 (metacat): Added contact mailing address for bug reports and feedback.
- 01:51 PM Revision 695 (metacat): Included check up for <!DOCTYPE ... PUBLIC/SYSTEM ... >
- in order to set the validation parser at runtime
In case of:
- no DOCTYPE declaration
- <!DOCTYPE docname>
- 04:17 PM Revision 694 (metacat): reject writing DTD file if it already exists
- 02:21 PM Revision 693 (metacat): removed descrpency between the gzipped release version of build.xml and the one in cvs
- 10:56 AM Revision 692 (metacat): there were more mentions of DOCTITLE attr - cleared them
- 10:08 AM Bug #177: get rid of metacatURL.java
- metacatURL is no longer needed. It has been replaced by the protocol handlers.
- 11:04 AM Bug #180: return of DTD comments with documents should be eliminated
When comments are reported in DBSAXHandler, processingDTD flag is used to
eliminate storing of the comments com...
- 10:56 AM Bug #182: uneeded field in xml_documents
- DONE - removed "updated" attribute from xml_documents
- 10:54 AM Bug #168: eliminate title attribute from xml_documents
- 10:50 AM Revision 691 (metacat): cleared DOCTITLE attribute in xml_documents and xml_revisions
- cleared all mentions of doctitle
- 10:49 AM Revision 690 (metacat): cleared DOCTITLE attribute in xml_documents and xml_revisions
- 10:28 AM Revision 689 (metacat): cleared the UNIQUE constraint in xml_access - moved in AccessControlList
- added FOREIGN keys for xml_relation.docid and xml_access.accessfileid referencing xml_dociments.docid
- 10:05 AM Revision 688 (metacat): added new "getaccesscontrol" action for a given docid
- 09:37 AM Revision 686 (metacat): fixed white space problem in toXML that was preventing in line end tags from being popped from the stack.
- 10:28 AM Bug #182 (Resolved): uneeded field in xml_documents
- There is a field, 'updated', in xml_documents that is not used for anything. It
should be removed from the xmltables...
- 10:15 AM Bug #181 (Resolved): possible security risks in data file upload
- The data file upload utility could have security holes in it. Ports may not be
closed when a client does not send a...
Also available in: Atom